What Pepakura File Would You Like To Have Made?

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you have the 3d model it would be easy to re create the shins and back piece, the gloves I'm not sure :/ They are oversized, which to be honest I'm not the authority on, and my have to me made from a light weight foam or something, unless you wanted smaller versions of the hands, then those could be done as well.

-The Armorer

If you have the 3d model it would be easy to re create the shins and back piece, the gloves I'm not sure :/ They are oversized, which to be honest I'm not the authority on, and my have to me made from a light weight foam or something, unless you wanted smaller versions of the hands, then those could be done as well.

-The Armorer

Unfortunately I don't- but since she's not even implemented in the game yet I'm not 100% sure on how available her model would be. I know for the older characters the Asiatic servers/ gamers tend to create their own skins for in game... so they may have a model out for her- I might get lucky!

For the gloves, yes I would prefer to have them oversized but that's ok, I'll wing it :lol

Thanks for your quick reply! :3

I would love a pepakura file of sting (not the singer the sword) if anyone could make that i tried importing a 3d model into pepakura software but as it turns out i only have the lite version and i cant do that can anyone try doing it for me and for other tolkien fans out there here is a 3dsmax version and a sketchup version
Sting.3ds 3ds

Sting.skp skp

Man, I'd love to get the cape and head/face for this one done:

Abraxas from Tron Evolution
D8919408-FC27-4A91-AF55-EE5C3E5B1ED1-1327-00000181ED6AA642.jpg

Did Jet from Tron 2.0 get pepped? It was requested by Cyberdaddy66 on page one (post #11).

so is this a wish list, or is someone making of all this?

Just a wish list, if you have a pep idea and someone is interested in making it you might find someone to do it, I'd suggest someone to do it, but he's busy :behave

So just throw up an idea and someone might have the pep file you are looking for.

-The Armorer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back