"What Pepakura File Would You Like..." REDUX **LINKS IN FIRST POST**

I've used a lot of printers, and had the most luck using the Canon Pixma series. They handle cardstock well (despite the fact they feed in/out from the front), and I've been going with my latest one for over a year. The Pixmas also let you turn off your color cartridge use if you want, good for when printing just pep patterns. I paid about $40 for mine a year ago as an all-in-one, here's essentially the same thing at Walmart:

http://www.walmart.com/ip/Canon-PIXMA-MG2520-Inkjet-All-in-One-Printer/28773460

These come with a built-in scanner as well (being an all-in-one), and it was still just about the best deal I could find on ANY printer that wasn't garbage for cheap. There's also a $35 model at Walmart, that one will get the job done too.

Good morning everybody,

I'd firstly like to thank the contributors to this thread that make our dreams come true. One file that I would love to see made into a reality is the Armoured Batsuit from Arkham Asylum, Ive seen fellow RPF member Weaponx82's version of the suit and its made me want to own my own version, I'm currently trying to track down the OBJ files to help the job along.

Hope everybody has a great 2015 too,

Many thanks Dudeaz666

Ps. If the images I've attached are yours and you want them removed please let me know and I'll pull them down. 7036634955_3d14134090_o.jpg3542132-armored+batman.jpg

Hi guys!
I would like to request a pep for Gray Fox's helmet.
I've tried contacting Diegator for his since his are the version of the helmet i'm looking for.
Since he hasn't contacted me back and I really want to get started, here's some reference pics:

3163425012_1_2_Wjbm3YZI.jpgGrayFoxTSI7.png

Would really appreciate it!
Thanks

Hello again everybody,

I've done a little digging into the Arkham Asylum files and from what I see the 'Armored' Bat suit is a texture.
Looks like I'm back to building an Origins style bat suit.

Dudeaz666

Not sure whether or not this has already been requested, but a 2013 Cyberman from Nightmare in Silver (just the head)?

Kind regards, The14thDr

How about the old brass diving helmet of the 40s - 60s
Siebe%20Gorman%20&%20Co.jpg $_57.jpg b.jpg a.jpg i.jpg

Attachments

• $_57.jpg
    $_57.jpg
    128.3 KB · Views: 93
  • b.jpg
    b.jpg
    107.6 KB · Views: 114
Last edited:
Hi I'm new on here I have the guyver anime pep files I've been trying to modify them to be more movie accurate with no luck it just goes over my head I don't know how you guys do it you have crazy skills is there anyone on here that could help me I would be truly grateful thanks.

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back