"What Pepakura File Would You Like..." REDUX **LINKS IN FIRST POST**

OK, I think the problem is that you'll need to export the mesh from Designer, modify it with another program (I use Blender) and then import it back into Pep for unfolding and resizing. I'm pretty stretched for time, but I'll have a go at taking the spikes off and removing the inside piece and putting it back into pdo format. Trouble is, it won't be for a day or so - pretty busy at school. Regards, Phil.

Actually doing that right now while on my break :)

Actually doing that right now while on my break :)

I stumbled across bender this morning. I messed with it a bit. I think I can get it but I'm sure your work would come out better. I may go ahead and get a 3D printer and go that route in a few weeks.

Blaxmyth was right about the model, very squirrelly and not very pep-friendly. Assuming your other armor pieces will come from the same source, they will need a bit of work in 3d modeling software (like Blender) before going into Pepakura.
I eliminated the overlapping meshes, separated the spikes, cut most of the inside backing away, and removed excess pieces to get what you've got now. The model was also way out of symmetry, so I straightened it back out. With the new model, the base of the spikes will match up with corresponding spots on the pauldron when you're ready to attach; I left the skull as one piece, so you'll have to cut a hole in it to slide it down the front spike.

http://www.mediafire.com/download/wxv6c78kdzlley0/0905_warlock_shoulder_reworked.pdo

Blaxmyth was right about the model, very squirrelly and not very pep-friendly. Assuming your other armor pieces will come from the same source, they will need a bit of work in 3d modeling software (like Blender) before going into Pepakura.
I eliminated the overlapping meshes, separated the spikes, cut most of the inside backing away, and removed excess pieces to get what you've got now. The model was also way out of symmetry, so I straightened it back out. With the new model, the base of the spikes will match up with corresponding spots on the pauldron when you're ready to attach; I left the skull as one piece, so you'll have to cut a hole in it to slide it down the front spike.

https://www.mediafire.com/convkey/c067/kks8i38y6h8b6ku4g.jpg

http://www.mediafire.com/download/wxv6c78kdzlley0/0905_warlock_shoulder_reworked.pdo

That is absolutely awesome. I wish could have watched you edit that for future reference. Thanks a bunch!

im looking for a judge dredd helmet / loki helmet all i find is 4 share files wich i have no clue in how to download them... :(

im looking for a judge dredd helmet / loki helmet all i find is 4 share files wich i have no clue in how to download them... :(

You have to register with 4shared first (it's free). Once you're registered, you can follow the screens to get a free download of the files. There are also several links to sites in the first post that will have one or both of these helmets.

delete

Attachments

• vxspider_00050.jpg
    vxspider_00050.jpg
    29.5 KB · Views: 194
Last edited:
Could any of you guys please help me?!? I really want to build a Iron man mark 6 suit out of foam, but I've got a mac. I've downloaded the stealth files that are pdf versions but they look a little small when i print them out. Im 5"10 and medium build. Has anyone had any experience with these files?? or could someone who's in the know check them out for me and let me know please. I'm also a bit confused by the numbers on the shapes I don't get how they match up?! Sorry if this isn't the place to post this I'm a complete noob at this. Any help you could give me would be greatly appreciated. I'd love to be able to have this ready for Halloween.

I have been looking everywhere for a pepakura file of the mad hatter batman cowl and have had no luck. I have tried finding 3d files of that model from Arkham City, also with no luck. There is a character trophy of that version of Batman, but I could not find a ripped 3d model of it. People have posted most all the other models from the game, but not that one.

I really love that cowl and wanted to try to make one, is there anyone that would be able to make a pep of that mask? Or does anyone know where I could find it? Here is the picture so you know which one I am talking about:

Mad_Hatter-Batman.png

Thanks for any help.

For those that have asked. Foam unfold Batgirl Cowl Screenshot (354).png

Attachments

• batgirl cowl foam.zip
    50 KB · Views: 1,126
Last edited:
hi everyone. Did someone know where we can find pep files (pdo) for Infinity Blade "Siris Armor" or swords please if anyone knows where i could find any pdo or done pdo about it please send me on my email wildwiss@hotmail.com or here.

I'm not sure if anyone has done it yet but it would be awesome to have Jor-el's armour from man of steel in pepakura...anyone able to make that?
Also anyone ever seen injustice flash in pepakura? I'd love to maketthat as well...

I'm not sure if anyone has done it yet but it would be awesome to have Jor-el's armour from man of steel in pepakura...anyone able to make that?
Also anyone ever seen injustice flash in pepakura? I'd love to maketthat as well...

Have you tried the search bar at the top left of the screen? Im sure ive seen a thread fof that on here somewhere

Hey guys, does anyone happen to have an unfolded version of the following Mass Effect 2 Blood Dragon Armour Components?

*Shin & Knee Guards
*Boots
*Shoulder & Upper Arm Armor

I've managed to find unfolded versions of the rest of it but despite my best efforts (and many hours of searching) I can't seem to find a live link to these three pieces. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

I'm really looking for a sized & unfolded Hiro Hamada (Big Hero 6) helmet and/or armor. Any and all help would be more than appreciated!

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back