What Does BowJunkie Owe You?

Just was reading this thread and could not believe the amount of posts one after another that stated they were owed money and not just a few dollars hundreds by some this has been over years but once people started seeing complaints why did others continue sending this guy money? Plenty of red flags were up all over the place. Unfortunately there are people that will use the internet to scam others and live off other's hard earned cash. After awhile this person is a ghost and will set up shop with all new different info or all under someone else's name. Sorry to hear that so many fellow members were taken for the most part people that enjoy and do this hobby are good, friendly, creative, honest people, take care.
Ray

I am not sure how many of you used this but for what its worth. https://complaint.ic3.gov/default.aspx
I started in this very forum when the RPF was under a different heading. With Steve Sherman and his E11 Blaster prop he never made. Then with the local sheriff and the Attorney General. That was about 10 years ago. I was able to get my money back.

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back