Was War Machine ever an AVENGER?

Jedifyfe

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I am not a comic book reader so I don't know the answer to this.

Was he?

If no, why not?

I mean, yes Tony Stark is a brilliant person but after he developed the RT and suit, he really doesn't do anything else but fight bad guys.

Anyone have the answer?

I think he was a member of Avengers West coast before they disbanded. It wasn't that impressive team: War machine, spider woman and a few other of marvels less popular characters.

I knew Hawkeye, Wonderman & Iron Man, but I did not realize it was Rhodes in the Iron Man suit, not War Machine. From Wiki:

"Hawkeye recruits Mockingbird, Wonder Man, Tigra, and Iron Man, with the last actually being Jim Rhodes as opposed to Tony Stark, a fact initially unknown to the team. Together the team defeat a petty criminal called the Blank and later Avengers foe Graviton.[2]"

I think he was a member of Avengers West coast before they disbanded. It wasn't that impressive team: War machine, spider woman and a few other of marvels less popular characters.

Was that as war machine? I know Rhodes was part of the WCA with Hawkeye, Wonderman, Tigra, Mockingbird. Oh, just looked it up, yeah, he comes back as War Machine.

West Coast Avengers - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

You know, Jedifyfe, for one so good at the Boards Search engine, you should try Google! :lol

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back