War-Machine MkIII - Redesigned!!!

Re: War-Machine MkIII

Thanx guys. Ghost minion just viewed your album. Lots if great goodies there...GM

Dude, forgive my dumb @#$ for totally missing that post.:facepalm

Thank you much for those kind words!:D

One day I hope that PREMIUM WICKED war machine lid you got there makes it way to my album!:love

Well with a some great advice from GhostMinion in regards to proper scaling i'm beginning the helmet this week coming. Will soon be posting pics...GM

Well today after work i'll have 3 hours to play with the helmet. With some luck pics will come shortly...GM

Sadly the flu bug has hit the Murdoch household. Moving slowly folks. Funny thing is that if i stayed home sick i could have it done sooner. But i don't recall staying home in the last few years for sickness. I will try for this week...GM

2013-10-29222823_zps04515633.jpg
This is a teaser of my chin. Not finished yet. Right now still quite crude looking i'm sure. Hope to have done by tomorrow. What you think? GM

Ah crap. This is tougher than i thought. Parts are'nt lining up. Might have to go back to formula. I know what i want to do. When i see it in my head, it looks hard core. But it is'nt co-operating. Lol...GM

Ah crap. This is tougher than i thought. Parts are'nt lining up. Might have to go back to formula. I know what i want to do. When i see it in my head, it looks hard core. But it is'nt co-operating. Lol...GM

Don't give up, brother. Keep at it and don't give up!

It's a trial and error process, but I promise if you stick with it, it will come to life.

Oh no i'm totally into this, i just need to slightly modify the design. My problem has always been not knowing when to quit. But thanx for the inspiration...GM

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back