Walking Dead Rick Jacket

i sent them that picture as well. i talked to fahdi today on the phone and he said to give him a few days to source the material. after that it’s just finalizing the design for it and it should be finished
Same man I talked with Suzanne again and she said that she directed fangrimes’s jacket to fahdi (probably he is gonna get us both the right material I mean hopefully)

So i got an update on 1 option he can use for the collar material. What do you guys think of this? i can’t tell how it would translate to being on the jacket. He also showed me the back of the jacket while it was on someone for reference. Let me know your opinions. i think it looks pretty decent but i wanna see if he can find something even better
82cad4db-195d-492c-8760-700318985c40.jpeg
f37f8c16-9975-41d5-8691-c0c13eb84a58.jpeg
e8f416d6-e786-4ed9-88d8-d3d2cd31d9fc.jpeg

So i got an update on 1 option he can use for the collar material. What do you guys think of this? i can’t tell how it would translate to being on the jacket. He also showed me the back of the jacket while it was on someone for reference. Let me know your opinions. i think it looks pretty decent but i wanna see if he can find something even betterView attachment 1820124View attachment 1820125View attachment 1820127
The texture looks better but i think the color is a littlebit to bright. It can be also possible that it looks brighter because of the light but on the pics he wears the jacket it is definitely to bright in my opinion.

Attachments

• IMG_0493.jpeg
    IMG_0493.jpeg
    401.2 KB · Views: 39
  • IMG_0496.jpeg
    IMG_0496.jpeg
    195.5 KB · Views: 37
Last edited:
The texture looks better but i think the color is a littlebit to bright. It can be also possible that it looks brighter because of the light but on the pics he wears the jacket it is definitely to bright in my opinion.
right, definitely see what you mean. I asked him right now if he’s able to match the shade of fangrimes jacket, waiting to see what he says. what do you guys think about the new collar at the back though? like i said they said they could make it an option through the website to choose which collar design in the back you would want . Do you guys think it looks accurate? I told him the big thing was making sure it was able to come down further if desired like ricks did in the show, can’t be in a fixed position. Here are two instances to show the different collar placements on jacket 3

Attachments

• IMG_1962.png
    IMG_1962.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 35
  • IMG_1961.jpeg
    IMG_1961.jpeg
    48.2 KB · Views: 34
right, definitely see what you mean. I asked him right now if he’s able to match the shade of fangrimes jacket, waiting to see what he says. what do you guys think about the new collar at the back though? like i said they said they could make it an option through the website to choose which collar design in the back you would want . Do you guys think it looks accurate? I told him the big thing was making sure it was able to come down further if desired like ricks did in the show, can’t be in a fixed position. Here are two instances to show the different collar placements on jacket 3
I think they did it good in the back. The suede should be a little thinner but otherwise it looks really good. Im also start about thinking to write them to only copy the shape of the collar what fangrimes got. I really wish they would do the „wings“ style collar shape on my jacket but i dont know if they can do it exactly like I imagine it. I am frightened that the collar shape will not looking good at the end.

I think they did it good in the back. The suede should be a little thinner but otherwise it looks really good. Im also start about thinking to write them to only copy the shape of the collar what fangrimes got. I really wish they would do the „wings“ style collar shape on my jacket but i dont know if they can do it exactly like I imagine it. I am frightened that the collar shape will not looking good at the end.
Same man that’s why I said just copy what you did on fangrimes’s jacket to them

yeah that shape is more prominent on jacket 1 and 2. I’m pretty sure people theorized that the shape is created because the zipper is inside the fur so it makes it bulge and flare out on the tips. I’ve always preferred the flatter look on jacket 3 personally
Yeah i really love this shape of the collar. But i dont know if they can do it like that. I sended them all detailed pics what i found about this collar shape but i dont know if they can do it like that. Im really frightened that they ruin the collar if they try to copy the shape.

Yeah, I regret getting my jacket from wsl for that reason. I sent them multiple photos on how to do it and it still ended up looking worse than even the really cheap ones off amazon.
Sad to hear this man, that is also my fear. I started thinking about sending suzahdi a message with a pic of fangrimes jacket and say they should do the collar shape and material like this and only add the double seam on the cuffs and nothing more.

Yeah thats the problem i think they will completely fail doing this shape. Can anyone send a good pic of collar 3 please?
this is the most popular and well known picture associated with Jacket #3. I like how it has a slight curve at the tips , i like the other collars with the more pronounced bulges too , but to me this is the best aesthetically. As for the back of jacket 3 refer to all the images i’d sent earlier those are all the ones i’m getting my jacket modeled from.
IMG_1972.jpeg

Also , i thought i should let anyone who would be interested / is in the financial state to be able to do this. Eulyn Womble (The woman who designed the alterations of Rick’s actual jacket in the show) does consultation calls for 150$. You would be able to ask her about all the things we have been wondering about and she can set the record straight. That way Suzhadi could have the absolute definitive way on how to consistently make it

Last edited:
this is the most popular and well known picture associated with Jacket #3. I like how it has a slight curve at the tips , i like the other collars with the more pronounced bulges too , but to me this is the best aesthetically. As for the back of jacket 3 refer to all the images i’d sent earlier those are all the ones i’m getting my jacket modeled from.
View attachment 1820291
Ah thanks. This design looks also very good but my favorite will always be the wings style one. Is this the jacket someone buyed from a auction for i think it was around 15k $? He posted pics of it on site 52 of this thread, name is fav76.

Also , i thought i should let anyone who would be interested / is in the financial state to be able to do this. Eulyn Womble (The woman who designed the alterations of Rick’s actual jacket in the show) does consultation calls for 150$. You would be able to ask her about all the things we have been wondering about and she can set the record straight. That way Suzhadi could have the absolute definitive way on how to consistently make it

Good to know that, thanks. This would be more a thing to do when i get the UGG jacket. Im not sure that suzahdi would do it right even if you talk to her.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back