The Walking Dead Rick's CRM Jacket

bowensrun

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Hello everyone,
First of all, I want to express my gratitude to this amazing community for their support and help in making the most accurate Rick Grimes Murder jacket.

We're planning to create a new jacket design inspired by Rick's CRM Jacket from The Walking Dead, and we need your support and help to make it a reality. We need high quality pictures and details of the new CRM jacket worn by rick in Season Finale.

We're grateful for your help and support, and we're looking forward to seeing what we can accomplish together.

Thank you in advance!

Attachments

• the-walking-dead-finale-rick-grimes-1669024970.jpg
    the-walking-dead-finale-rick-grimes-1669024970.jpg
    27.4 KB · Views: 612
  • 197983.jpg
    197983.jpg
    37.2 KB · Views: 405
Hello everyone,
First of all, I want to express my gratitude to this amazing community for their support and help in making the most accurate Rick Grimes Murder jacket.

We're planning to create a new jacket design inspired by Rick's CRM Jacket from The Walking Dead, and we need your support and help to make it a reality. We need high quality pictures and details of the new CRM jacket worn by rick in Season Finale.

We're grateful for your help and support, and we're looking forward to seeing what we can accomplish together.

Thank you in advance!
I have the genuine Carhartt I'm currently converting into the CRM jacket, if I can help at all please let me know.

Awesome!!!!! Can you share the closeups, and tags with details of the material it is made with. So we can start the project. If you have more good pictures of Rick in this jacket, that would be great help for us to find the correct color for the embroidery stuff.

Awesome!!!!! Can you share the closeups, and tags with details of the material it is made with. So we can start the project. If you have more good pictures of Rick in this jacket, that would be great help for us to find the correct color for the embroidery stuff.
I'll take a few now, I have found an incredibly close cotton duck fabric for the collar but just waiting to fit that.

Rick's jacket seems to have the matching collar. Do you think that this is the exact color? Because the Carhartt jacket in their website images looks different.

Attachments

• image-_1_.jpg
    image-_1_.jpg
    484.2 KB · Views: 251
  • img.png
    img.png
    271.4 KB · Views: 148
Rick's jacket seems to have the matching collar. Do you think that this is the exact color? Because the Carhartt jacket in their website images looks different.
The collar was replaced, as far as I'm aware they removed the upper layer of corduroy material and stitched on a matching dark brown duck canvas.

Carhartt sell the Detroit jacket in tan, black and dark brown, dark brown is definitely the correct colour.

How
I'm replacing the collar to mine next week, I'll also be getting the CRM embroidery done not long after.
Could you please let me know how you were able to find the matching fabric to replace the collar? Before launching this jacket, we need to gauge community interest and determine an appropriate price point.

How

Could you please let me know how you were able to find the matching fabric to replace the collar? Before launching this jacket, we need to gauge community interest and determine an appropriate price point.
I purchased 5 or 6 different samples from fabric shops, I then compared each one until I was happy with the shade, I was speaking to a couple people on Instagram who had already replaced their collar, so I know to remove the "upper" layer on the coller to place the new material on top.

Can you share more pictures of the back of the jacket? Because the back picture shared by BitingDixon looks a little different than Carhartt jacket.
Of course, keep in mind that the orange strips are not on the original Carhartt, I had a friend of mine stitch some orange material onto mine, I chose to make mine thicker than the strips on Ricks.

Can you share more pictures of the back of the jacket? Because the back picture shared by BitingDixon looks a little different than Carhartt jacket.
First photo is the Carhartt stock, followed by the same jacket a week later,
In some recent filming photos it seems that rick is wearing a Carhartt with thicker strips than seen in the S11 finale, so I chose to make mine "big"

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-04-29-00-49-45-750_com.google.android.apps.photos-edit.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-04-29-00-49-45-750_com.google.android.apps.photos-edit.jpg
    669 KB · Views: 291
  • Screenshot_2023-04-29-00-50-15-018_com.google.android.apps.photos-edit.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-04-29-00-50-15-018_com.google.android.apps.photos-edit.jpg
    542.9 KB · Views: 386
  • Screenshot_2023-04-29-00-50-29-290_com.google.android.apps.photos-edit.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-04-29-00-50-29-290_com.google.android.apps.photos-edit.jpg
    740.4 KB · Views: 344
  • Screenshot_2023-04-29-00-50-49-114_com.google.android.apps.photos.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-04-29-00-50-49-114_com.google.android.apps.photos.jpg
    859.8 KB · Views: 199
First photo is the Carhartt stock, followed by the same jacket a week later,
In some recent filming photos it seems that rick is wearing a Carhartt with thicker strips than seen in the S11 finale, so I chose to make mine "big"

Does your jacket also has the stitching like this? I just need to make sure that we have all the correct details before finalizing our first prototype.

back-crm-jacket.png

I’m gonna jump into this thread as I also have 2 of the dark brown Carhartt Detroits now and am gonna get a machine and learn how to see and embroider!

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back