Walking Dead Rick Jacket

ugh no..

i’m not sure what’s going on there. he asked me early in the morning if i wanted my cuffs to be double stitched like the actual jacket and i said yes, but that’s literally all i heard
Yeah man same here, I think they might be really busy at the moment. My jacket was supposed to be shipped on Friday and I was going to get sent pictures too but I haven't heard anything back from them yet.

Yeah man same here, I think they might be really busy at the moment. My jacket was supposed to be shipped on Friday and I was going to get sent pictures too but I haven't heard anything back from them yet.
honestly if that was the reason i’d be okay with it. My main issue is that they don’t tell you that. If i could get a text saying “hey man we know we said today but it’s not ready yet” id be a little less annoyed. When they do respond they are extremely receptive to what you want and they are a great company for that, It’s just upsetting being left in limbo all the time

honestly if that was the reason i’d be okay with it. My main issue is that they don’t tell you that. If i could get a text saying “hey man we know we said today but it’s not ready yet” id be a little less annoyed. When they do respond they are extremely receptive to what you want and they are a great company for that, It’s just upsetting being left in limbo all the time
100% agree, always felt weird having to ask for updates but if I don't then I'll constantly be left in the dark

100% agree, always felt weird having to ask for updates but if I don't then I'll constantly be left in the dark
so it’s now Friday. 3rd times a charm hopefully

Attachments

• IMG_1874.jpeg
    IMG_1874.jpeg
    70.4 KB · Views: 29
oh man guys… to say i’m disappointed would be an understatement. They completely messed up the shearling texture when i was assured it would be correct. It also looks like they achieved the look of the collar in the back in the wrong way. guess we have to start againView attachment 1819355View attachment 1819354
Ajajaj i had hopes but this is really disappointing. I will not imagine how my replacement jacket will look like. After this pictures I completely lost my hopes that they will do it good this time.

Ajajaj i had hopes but this is really disappointing. I will not imagine how my replacement jacket will look like. After this pictures I completely lost my hopes that they will do it good this time.
dude i honestly don’t even know what to say about it. i had this image of what it was going to be in my head and it just did not match up. they knew what i had wanted before the collar was made. they told me that the shearling you and i wanted was currently out of stock. so i told them to wait

dude i honestly don’t even know what to say about it. i had this image of what it was going to be in my head and it just did not match up. they knew what i had wanted before the collar was made. they told me that the shearling you and i wanted was currently out of stock. so i told them to wait
I am really curious about the pictures i will get. If i have it i will post it also. I really really understand you, i am feeling exactly the same as you when i get the first jacket from them. Yeah then they have to wait until they get the right shearling texture and color. If the replacement jacket will also look garbage than i will get my money back and going to start hunting for the UGG although it will be a long hunt.

I am really curious about the pictures i will get. If i have it i will post it also. I really really understand you, i am feeling exactly the same as you when i get the first jacket from them. Yeah then they have to wait until they get the right shearling texture and color. If the replacement jacket will also look garbage than i will get my money back and going to start hunting for the UGG although it will be a long hunt.
did they give you a time frame on when you would get those? and yeah man i’d rather wait if it means it’s gonna actually be how it needs to be

did they give you a time frame on when you would get those? and yeah man i’d rather wait if it means it’s gonna actually be how it needs to be
Unfortunately not. I asked them something on monday and didnt get any response yet. I will write them again in the next few days and then we will see if they response or not. I keep you updated.

oh man guys… to say i’m disappointed would be an understatement. They completely messed up the shearling texture when i was assured it would be correct. It also looks like they achieved the look of the collar in the back in the wrong way. guess we have to start againView attachment 1819355View attachment 1819354
very sad to see this. Why is it such a problem for them to repeat such a simple collar?

very sad to see this. Why is it such a problem for them to repeat such a simple collar?
This is the big question. I dont get why they didnt use always the same material. If the material is out of stock than you cant sell the jacket until its back in stock.
yeah im actually really bothered by this, because i had very in depth conversations over the phone and they still did that. i’m not really sure what to do at this point because i’ve seen in this thread that people have gotten fantastic looking collars in shape color and texture. Also , MrRickGrimes Fahdi had told me the collar we want versus the collar we don’t like are actually the same material . i guess when it comes to consistency, being that it’s a naturally derived material, is difficult for them. I’ve still never heard of that though

yeah im actually really bothered by this, because i had very in depth conversations over the phone and they still did that. i’m not really sure what to do at this point because i’ve seen in this thread that people have gotten fantastic looking collars in shape color and texture. Also , MrRickGrimes Fahdi had told me the collar we want versus the collar we don’t like are actually the same material . i guess when it comes to consistency, being that it’s a naturally derived material, is difficult for them. I’ve still never heard of that though
Yeah I completely understand what you mean. I would also dont know what to do. I don’t understand why this collar thing is so difficult. Yeah but i dont care if its the right material when the collar looks completely different as it should be. I don’t know why its so difficult to get the right looking material for us / every jacket. The collar material of my first jacket looked completely garbage. The material on the pictures you get looks a littlebit better but it is also not the right one. I don’t know man i had hopes for the replacement jacket but after the pictures you get i completely lost it. I will wait for the first pictures of the collar but if it’s looking garbage then i will get my money back and start hunting a UGG.

Hey guys kinda new in here and I have the same issue with nick01234. I purchased a jacket from suzahdi like a month and a half ago and today I finally received some pictures which made me disappointed because of the collars look and shape. What do you think?

Attachments

• D559CF9C-23A5-4A2A-BBA7-58D5A7C82C48.jpeg
    D559CF9C-23A5-4A2A-BBA7-58D5A7C82C48.jpeg
    319.3 KB · Views: 50
  • 9B57A7D6-3116-4721-BCB9-8158D4198EFB.jpeg
    9B57A7D6-3116-4721-BCB9-8158D4198EFB.jpeg
    279.4 KB · Views: 49
yeah im actually really bothered by this, because i had very in depth conversations over the phone and they still did that. i’m not really sure what to do at this point because i’ve seen in this thread that people have gotten fantastic looking collars both in shape color and texture.

Hey guys kinda new in here and I have the same issue with nick01234. I purchased a jacket from suzahdi like a month and a half ago and today I finally received some pictures which made me disappointed because of the collars look and shape. What do you think?
your texture is a tad bit better than mine weirdly enough. i would respond by showing high quality pictures and explaining it detail specifically what you want and will accept. It’s not like they can’t do it because it’s been shown time and time again they can

your texture is a tad bit better than mine weirdly enough. i would respond by showing high quality pictures and explaining it detail specifically what you want and will accept. It’s not like they can’t do it because it’s been shown time and time again they can
You’re right they can, that’s why I send them this one which I found in the earlier pages. I think this was fangrimes’s not sure though

Attachments

• CCAAE71F-AC87-4694-A97E-BF067DC66CE5.png
    CCAAE71F-AC87-4694-A97E-BF067DC66CE5.png
    8.4 MB · Views: 22

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back