Walking Dead Rick Jacket

i asked wsl to send me actual photos of the jacket and this is what they sent me
So I actually have this jacket, but it was a custom for me and the funny thing is is that I put in request for these exact same things along with increased mobility in the arms.

I pretty much fix the whole problem with the WSL jacket it’s way more mobile. It doesn’t really have that shoulder stick up anymore, I had them tighten the cuff, so it kind of wraps around my wrist nicely, though it is a little loose at times same color stitching as well and to be honest this is as close as it gets for me.

Obviously had the color modified, because the one they give it is absolute dog **** lol. But I’m happy with this jacket and it’s gonna look great when it’s worn out.

Attachments

• IMG_5432.jpeg
    IMG_5432.jpeg
    468.9 KB · Views: 82
  • IMG_5433.jpeg
    IMG_5433.jpeg
    353.5 KB · Views: 76
So I actually have this jacket, but it was a custom for me and the funny thing is is that I put in request for these exact same things along with increased mobility in the arms.

I pretty much fix the whole problem with the WSL jacket it’s way more mobile. It doesn’t really have that shoulder stick up anymore, I had them tighten the cuff, so it kind of wraps around my wrist nicely, though it is a little loose at times same color stitching as well and to be honest this is as close as it gets for me.

Obviously had the color modified, because the one they give it is absolute dog **** lol. But I’m happy with this jacket and it’s gonna look great when it’s worn out.
your jacket is the closest I've ever seen. I wish I had one like this

it really looks good, but if you are also picky about small details then you should change the zipper pawl

i’m glad to see you’re still active prime and i wanna ask did you use angulus dye for your jacket? what size bottle? also could you repeat the steps you took to do so because i forgot what page they’re on

5C3A0CB6-9980-4065-A87E-76D61D8FBF13.jpeg

Attachments

• 2A4BD7CF-A9CF-43CC-8229-04E82F683A08.jpeg
    2A4BD7CF-A9CF-43CC-8229-04E82F683A08.jpeg
    51.7 KB · Views: 22
  • 02999452-3382-4BF7-A0BF-E81E01E19C16.jpeg
    02999452-3382-4BF7-A0BF-E81E01E19C16.jpeg
    334.5 KB · Views: 23
  • A3AF111F-E888-4828-916F-282DB0671B7A.jpeg
    A3AF111F-E888-4828-916F-282DB0671B7A.jpeg
    194.5 KB · Views: 27
those are the pics they sent me. i asked for the lycra to be a lil longer but it doesn’t look like they did it. i sent them reference pics as well to visualize what i wanted but it’s whatever.

Attachments

• 34F5DB53-F0EB-4D18-9D3F-E6F905D61B1C.jpeg
    34F5DB53-F0EB-4D18-9D3F-E6F905D61B1C.jpeg
    412.1 KB · Views: 52
  • 8CDF5500-5F39-49F7-BF79-9065787DB742.jpeg
    8CDF5500-5F39-49F7-BF79-9065787DB742.jpeg
    65.3 KB · Views: 49
  • 749A7ECA-B6D4-445D-88C5-80041ABA74E5.jpeg
    749A7ECA-B6D4-445D-88C5-80041ABA74E5.jpeg
    73.1 KB · Views: 46
  • 7D993758-E1E7-4229-822F-D3B843656E3B.jpeg
    7D993758-E1E7-4229-822F-D3B843656E3B.jpeg
    148.9 KB · Views: 49

can we see a recent pic of the jacket on you?

i got the original edition and mine looks like that when i saw the photos they gave me i figured they changed the design a lot
Yeah, they switched up their new addition a lot, the suede, a lot less heavy and it’s more smooth.

But as far as my modifications go, the main thing, I really focused on was the mobility of the jacket because the lines on the front of the jacket, the previous one that I have that I modified a lot they were too low to the point where if you expanded your arms, it would make the chest of the jacket really tight and if you raise your arms above to like a position, the jacket would completely lift up to where my bellybutton was.

This jacket, completely solves both of those problems and is really flexible and it kind of just completely negates the pointy shoulder problem

Attachments

• IMG_5440.jpeg
    IMG_5440.jpeg
    835.1 KB · Views: 96
  • IMG_5441.jpeg
    IMG_5441.jpeg
    999.5 KB · Views: 93
  • IMG_5442.jpeg
    IMG_5442.jpeg
    867.5 KB · Views: 91
  • IMG_5443.jpeg
    IMG_5443.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 89
  • IMG_5444.jpeg
    IMG_5444.jpeg
    846.1 KB · Views: 91
  • IMG_5445.jpeg
    IMG_5445.jpeg
    1,015.5 KB · Views: 104
i’m glad to see you’re still active prime and i wanna ask did you use angulus dye for your jacket? what size bottle? also could you repeat the steps you took to do so because i forgot what page they’re on
So for the Angulus dye that I used on my first WSL jacket.

Through my journey of using suede dye, because goddamn, I went through so much suede die, and made so many mistakes that I can probably give you a full rundown.

So right now the ones I’m seeing online are like the 3 ounce ones get probably like 6 to 10 of those.

If you can find a bigger size like the 6 ounce, then get six of those. The color you’re looking for is black.

Now, other than the sway dye, you’re going to need some dabbing sponges, you can find them online do not use any soap, sponges, or any house sponges you need to specifically get dabbing, sponges specifically made for suede die.

They look like little circles.

As far as the technique goes, do not stroke the jacket with the suede and you’re not gonna get all the furs in it and it’s going to leave a bunch of spots where it’s not a solid color. Instead, you’re going to dab the entire jacket with that sway dye and remember to wear gloves when you do this because suede will stain your hands like crazy and it will take like two weeks to get out.

Also, good to see you too

those are the pics they sent me. i asked for the lycra to be a lil longer but it doesn’t look like they did it. i sent them reference pics as well to visualize what i wanted but it’s whatever.
Yeah, I get it when you’re communicating with them you have to constantly email them about what you want because they aren’t the best at communicating. You have to remind them a lot.

For example, I had to always include the modifications that I want for the jacket and asking when I can see more pictures of it and such and such.

They’ll give you a final picture of the jacket maybe email them and ask them if they can take a picture and wear it real quick. Then they’ll ask you if you’re ready for it to ship and if you don’t like what you see, then you can say no and elaborate on what you want.

It’s a custom jacket so they can’t really complain about it

Yeah, I get it when you’re communicating with them you have to constantly email them about what you want because they aren’t the best at communicating. You have to remind them a lot.

For example, I had to always include the modifications that I want for the jacket and asking when I can see more pictures of it and such and such.

They’ll give you a final picture of the jacket maybe email them and ask them if they can take a picture and wear it real quick. Then they’ll ask you if you’re ready for it to ship and if you don’t like what you see, then you can say no and elaborate on what you want.

It’s a custom jacket so they can’t really complain about it
i would but i was really excited and i wanted them to ship it and they shipped it this weekend and it should get here wednesday

So for the Angulus dye that I used on my first WSL jacket.

Through my journey of using suede dye, because goddamn, I went through so much suede die, and made so many mistakes that I can probably give you a full rundown.

So right now the ones I’m seeing online are like the 3 ounce ones get probably like 6 to 10 of those.

If you can find a bigger size like the 6 ounce, then get six of those. The color you’re looking for is black.

Now, other than the sway dye, you’re going to need some dabbing sponges, you can find them online do not use any soap, sponges, or any house sponges you need to specifically get dabbing, sponges specifically made for suede die.

They look like little circles.

As far as the technique goes, do not stroke the jacket with the suede and you’re not gonna get all the furs in it and it’s going to leave a bunch of spots where it’s not a solid color. Instead, you’re going to dab the entire jacket with that sway dye and remember to wear gloves when you do this because suede will stain your hands like crazy and it will take like two weeks to get out.

Also, good to see you too
could you refer me to a specific one? i’m seeing all kinds

It does look better! Looks like a solid uppgrade.
Though now that I look at these pictures, I think I can finally understand what needs to be fixed on the jacket to fix the shoulder problem completely.

I feel like the line where the shoulder and arm meet is too far over to the arm.

In other words where the shoulder meets the arm, the line where the shoulder meets the arm needs to be pulled back more so that there can be more sleeve at the top where the shoulder meets.

Because the shoulder stitching, where it connects with the arm is very tight, and the sleeve itself is a lot more loose obviously.

So, by pulling the shoulder back and providing more sleeve at the shoulder, it would provide more flexibility on the shoulder, most likely the shoulder problem.

But that's just a theory, and I by no means know anything about jackets and the cuts that are made to form them.

Attachments

• 12ABE263-05E3-4800-A392-38832DA0D40D.jpeg
    12ABE263-05E3-4800-A392-38832DA0D40D.jpeg
    768.7 KB · Views: 26

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back