"Walking Dead" King County Sheriff Department Ball cap

Yes, I will be doing a sedond run of the Sheriff Dept. patches in the New Year.
Since I already have the accurate digital proof of the patch I can easily have hats made up too.
We'll see if there's enough interest in them.
If there is I'll start looking around and get some prices.

I would like a patch when I can get into the Junkyard. The ball cap also would be a great addition to my collection as well. A great series to be sure.

His revolver is a Colt Python.

Oh, early intel indicates that I may be able to do a small run of these hats, 12 hats total at a cost of around $26.00 each plus shipping.

Since that hats are sized and stretchy they only come in either small/medium and large/extra large.

Last edited:
Is there a size chart for the hats? I normally wear a size 7. I want make sure it fits.

thanks,
kitt1

His revolver is a Colt Python.

Oh, early intel indicates that I may be able to do a small run of these hats, 12 hats total at a cost of around $26.00 each plus shipping.

Since that hats are sized and stretchy they only come in either small/medium and large/extra large.

Sweet. I'm considering starting an interest thread for the hats. :)

I could also do the t-shirts. I found the correct grey & black ringer T's and I can have the Sheriff's Dept. patch direct embroidered on them.

Cost for the T-shirts would be in the neighborhood of $20.00 each.

I can also get the brass name tag he wears engraved with GRIMES and can do those for about $12 each it looks like.

As soon as I get everything sorted out I'll start an official interest thread for hats & shirts. Probably just a small run of a dozen of each I think.

Hello, I actually joined this forum because I'd love to get a regular patch and a name tag.

...Also, I've been collecting movie replicas for years, I just never thought to join a forum for it.

is it possible to get in trouble for wearing this "impersonating an officer"?? i think its fantastic... i want one too ;)

Hey Guys, I am new to the forum. I am looking for some close up hi res pics of the badge rick wears for a custom figure I am making.anybody have any or know of where I can view them at? any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks! sammie5

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back