Variety of rangers from Mighty Morphin Power Rangers and Zeo

Hey, where did you get your power sword, and your king ranger Cosplay from? Also is that king ranger dragon shield?

Hey, where did you get your power sword, and your king ranger Cosplay from? Also is that king ranger dragon shield?

From a run on rangerboard by fallen ranger
aniki made the whole king ranger suits
and yes guntakehla made the dagger but he doesn't make them anymore.

New 1:1 scale white ranger saba sword, was planning on a full blown kitted out kiba/white ranger cosplay but my desire for one has burnt out in recent months.
dcff52f6-0eae-4269-abda-3493edce6bd0_zps1f7ab963.jpg

plus other props in my cosplay arsenal
8ace7e4c-6ff5-416b-bcb4-8045b11d70a3_zpsd85ba464.jpg

And one other complete cosplay I left out
Tommy - Zeo Ranger 5 Red
d47bb35c-7024-42f5-b6eb-63c203d3beb4_zps5aca70ad.jpg

Where would be a good place or person to commission a dragon shield? I am currently trying to get ahold of 007halu on here for a suit (best I have been able to find) as well as you pointing this out. I have been a fan of Tommy Oliver from the beginning, and may end up trying to set up a suit for every ranger he morphed into. The original Green has always been my favorite, and he is an icon above most villains and heroes, so I just had to start here.

amazing man! I love that you use the Green ranger dagger and shield with the red ranger uniform....Sad memories of that moment it transferred :(

Brilliant cosplay, good to see another ranger fan around.
I was hoping to begin a project for a lesser cosplayed Ranger, but I will have to wait due to the time involved. Would you mind If I hit you up sometime in the future to discuss where you acquired your gear?

Halu is no longer making suits for the time being sadly :(

- - - Updated - - -

Impressive accuracy. Any chance of letting me know who crafts the helmets? :$
Thanks, I only get stuff if it's as accurate as possible
"Aniki Cosplay" on facebook

- - - Updated - - -

Brilliant cosplay, good to see another ranger fan around.
I was hoping to begin a project for a lesser cosplayed Ranger, but I will have to wait due to the time involved. Would you mind If I hit you up sometime in the future to discuss where you acquired your gear?

Yeah no problem, happy to help out a fellow cosplayer

do you personally like it better then the king shield? I hope halu comes back in winter and makes suits again, also with halu's departure who would you recommend to get a green suit from?

Last edited:
where would be a good place to get a resin mold or whatever to do Saba?? im currently getting ready to start on a white ranger costume build gotta get some links together to get all the pieces i need.

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back