Variety of rangers from Mighty Morphin Power Rangers and Zeo

which helmet are you rocking for the green? is that a jess helmet? I really one day want to get a green helmet, looking at either the eric sculpt or wildranger5

this one was aWR5 sculpt, I recently sold it for an Eric0101 helmet, matched the general look and proportions of the others better, plus it's far more comfortable, the WR5 is huge

that settles which helmet Im going with :) just pm'd eric on his kit thread. did you paint it or did you have someone finish it off. I like the fact that eric has the bubble visor too on his green.

Ah right, wish i had the time and skill to do helmets.....I'd have all of them by now if I did XD
the nice thing about having it finished by someone else is usually they are professionals and do way better jobs then I can do lol but I hope to do a decent job, who did you get your shield from? that doesnt look to be an aniki, or sushiya, is it a king shield?

haha yup, one of the ppl in the first run from years ago put it on ebay a couple of years ago (along with his buzz zyusouken), I bought them up before ppl even knew they were online :love

r15.jpg

One of those odd photos when my Zyusouken isn't hidden in the sheath or in an heroic pose, in the back hand :lol Looks good for a repainted Battle-damaged dagger :)

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back