Updated pics Feb 7th.lifesize TDK Joker is complete!!

_Lee_

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Update Nov 22: decided to have another go at the hair again and I've got it how I want it now. Took ages but I got there. Still can't believe I've finally done it. Hooe you enjoy the new pics!

I've finally managed to realise my dream. When I saw TDK when it was released I said to myself that I would make a lifesize Joker one day. After 4 years of work, learning, frustration and altering I can now say he is complete. I finally plucked up rhe courage to do my own eyes and hair and I finished rhe latter this morning.

I hope I have done Heath proud with this. There are many better but im so happy.

20221122_193404.jpg
20221122_193410.jpg
20221122_193854.jpg
20221122_193902.jpg
20221122_193905.jpg
20221122_193912.jpg
20221122_193917.jpg
20221122_193923.jpg
20221122_193927.jpg
20221122_193931.jpg
20221122_193937.jpg

Last edited:
Bust is number 6 of the RMFX first edition. Shoes, vest, tie, gloves and pants are Magnoli.
Socks Tabio
Coat and shirt not too sure of maker.

Last edited:
I've finally managed to realise my dream. When I saw TDK when it was released I said to myself that I would make a lifesize Joker one day. After 4 years of work, learning, frustration and altering I can now say he is complete. I finally plucked up rhe courage to do my own eyes and hair and I finished rhe latter this morning.

I hope I have done Heath proud with this. There are many better but im so happy.

View attachment 1615689
This is killer! Hahaha, whered you get the suit from?

Bust is number 6 of the RMFX first edition. Shoes, vest, tie, gloves and pants are Magnoli.
Socks Tabio
Coat and shirt not too sure of maker.
Also the shoes look great too! I've ordered a pair from magnoli clothiers but I've been waiting 4 and half months for it and it still hasn't even been sent off..

Trust me, they are worth the wait. I was lucky and found a pair of Magnolis shoes on sale here so snapped them up. Either way uour patience will be worth it.

Trust me, they are worth the wait. I was lucky and found a pair of Magnolis shoes on sale here so snapped them up. Either way uour patience will be worth it.
I'm trying to be as patient as possible but I've heard "Please wait a little longer" in different words so many times for to not happen lol. I'm not worried that it will be bad or worried it won't ever come, just frustrating a tad lol. I trust them and indy though

So I finally got some eyes from Tech Optics and thank god I did. They are amazing compared to the £5 set I had in.

Constructive criticism welcome, something isn't sitting right with me?? Are the eyes too black and the lips too red?? And that hair os giving me the hump.
20230207_195225.jpg
Screenshot_20230207_191007_Gallery.jpg

Last edited:
So I finally got some eyes from Tech Optics and thank god I did. They are amazing compared to the £5 set I had in.

Constructive criticism welcome, something isn't sitting right with me?? Are the eyes too black and the lips too red?? And that hair os giving me the hump.View attachment 1667564View attachment 1667537
In my personal opinion, for me I think the white is off. I think it has to look more like a makeup rather then like just a head that's colored that way, if that makes sense. And the hair, his hair has brown patched around the hairline and randomly.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back