Upcoming Diamond Select Trek Tek?

Here's a montage of pix I was able to find online. Apologies to those whose work I plundered.

toyfair2014DStrek3phaser.jpg

Have always loved this phaser, a stylistically reasonable descendant of TOS.
...even if the tapering handle makes it very awkward to hold.

I'm hoping they go back to the true "Rapid Trigger Fire" sound mechanic like their TWOK phaser had. I remember getting the Klingon Disrupter and being sorely disappointed that it lacked that feature. I also hope the sound effect occurs when you pull the trigger instead of releasing it.

- - - Updated - - -

Also? Helloooooo Enterprise-A redo! Hope their plastic isn't as thin as their The Wrath of Khan version. It was so thin you could shine a light through it.

I know..of course there seems to be no finding the original push button so I when with my infamous Red Trigger like I had use in my early cos-play classic Phasers...and others...

But I have used them in my versions of this classic props ever sense.

And I would almost bet they made their own trigger assembly and are NOT buying the radio shack versions, so they COULD have done them a little more accurately...it is only a matter of a few pennies either way...

Rich

P11.jpg P3.jpg

Seems as though the release date for the ST: III Phaser is "Winter 2014" w/ a retail price of $40.
A little steep but maybe I can pre-order it for less? Anybody know when and where for cheaper?

No news of a ST III Communicator nor tricorder yet.
Still looking to pre-order the Phaser soon as my B-day is towards the end of November.
It would make an awesome present for myself, LOLs.

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back