Ultron helmet (Avengers: Age of Ultron) - unfolded

Re: Ultron helmet (Avengers 2: Age of Ultron) WIP

I don't think that it will be the final ultron appearance. It's too different to the trailer helmet

Lordchammon. RPFer from Spain

Maybe it will be something like this?

ultronmark1-2.jpg

I think the look in the trailer was just so everyone at comic con could tell who it was.

Although in the Avengers cartoon Ultron had several bodies from Ultron 5+ .
This could be the first of many Ultrons in the film.

This wouldn't be difficult to make in eva or pep. Its just a moded ironman 4 helmet.

That is just a Pre-CG Marker they are using, IF that is Ultron then it will look a LOT different in the final product.

However that may not even be ultron... it may be one of ultron's minions I assume he will be using from the look of the concept art of quicksilver.

Like Kryro said, I think that's an image of one of his drones, and we have yet to see what Ultron will actually look like in the film.

hey man can you share the file to that awesome looking nightclub helmet in your avatar?:$ is that foam? it looks good. the only other thread i can find one in isn't going to share it anymore :cry

hey man can you share the file to that awesome looking nightclub helmet in your avatar?:$ is that foam? it looks good. the only other thread i can find one in isn't going to share it anymore :cry
Yes, it's foam.
But sorry, I can't share it, because didn't have rights. I found this model just as obj-file, remade it in Max and made unfold for foam, but later I found that the model very similar to SmookCMb helmet, may be it was stolen or something. So excuse me again.

That could be 'vision'. Not sure of his back story but its an android with the same voice/actor as Jarvis.

Sent from my HTC first using Tapatalk

BTW, helmet goes to Canada, someone unknown trying to sell my work (already banned), and we still dont know, who is this sad guy...
ultron-hr-1[1].jpg
Is there any news?..

honestly, i feel so bad for that guy. big winter jacket, ski gloves, and armor on top of that, all in the sun no less.... he must be dying in that get up

The Files are publisher only now. Is there any way you can make them public?

Im guessing that costume is an ultron minion. I don't think that they will take ultron that far away from the source material

That could be 'vision'. Not sure of his back story but its an android with the same voice/actor as Jarvis.

I hope not or my dad and all the other Vision fans will have a fit!

What's this about Vision having the same voice as Jarvis? I thought he was supposed to be made out of the body of an alternate universe Human Torch or something like that?

Sent from my HTC One V using Tapatalk

honestly, i feel so bad for that guy. big winter jacket, ski gloves, and armor on top of that, all in the sun no less.... he must be dying in that get up

It probably is or was cold when the photos were shot.

Also it does look rather humanoid compared to the ultron helmet in the teaser but I doubt it's the vision. Paul Bettany voices both Jarvis and the vision. Probably just a stand in and reference for replacing later.

I doubt that its vision, it bares no resemblance to vision from the comics, and marvel has been really good at giving us identifiable heros thusfar

Hello! Ultron helmet files restored.

Last edited:
This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back