Ultimate Arkham City Robin Cosplay! -FINISHED-

Re: Ultimate Arkham City Robin Cosplay!

Looking awesome. Very resourceful too. I have those paintball gloves too. I got them for more comfortable Iron Man gloves. They really work well and are super easy to wear.

This is a great build. Very resourceful. I look forward to seeing it all come together. :)

Ultimate Arkham City Robin Cosplay!

-The Mask-

the-mask.jpg

First step: Make a mold of your face with chalk. IMPORTANT: Make sure your eyebrows and cilia are oiled, or it will do a nice waxing! (i know something, look in the picture)

ahia_by_cangiafriend-d5zs0i3.jpg

Then i used das for the male mold. That was the result.

untitledaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa_by_cangiafriend-d5zs0jp.jpg

Fimo. (i used fimo SOFT with iron wire under)

fimo_by_cangiafriend-d5zs0m2.jpg

photo_1__2__by_cangiafriend-d5zs0oi.jpg

Thanks for the support! :$:$:$:$

Is the foam inside the shirt or did you glue it to the shirt? I'm going to make a concept costume with foam. Can you elaborate the process please if so huge thank you

Is the foam inside the shirt or did you glue it to the shirt? I'm going to make a concept costume with foam. Can you elaborate the process please if so huge thank you

i sticked it with the double-sided adhesive. The foam armor is under the tshirt!

how do u plan to finish the mask, bake the clay, mold cast it? because i have a friend who is also a bit stumped on a mask

-The mask 2.0-

the previous mask didn't convince me, so i decided to draw another one.

RobinsEyes.jpg

I cant understan wich colour is that, so i tried with light grey fimo mixed to black

photo1doi.jpg

That was the result!

photo3qxr.jpg

And now all like before, but with black boards

photo4fk.jpg

photo4fk.jpg

photo6tn.jpg

photo7fn.jpg

I'm sorry for the delay, but i'm working hard on the cape and i'm waiting for the stick about 1 month! I hope there will be all ready for April 12..
Thanks to all for the support!!

so how will the mask attach? i assume makup gum, or hot glue if you really want it to stick :D

Great looking suit. The mask looks really cool. Can't wait to see it all completed :)

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back