Ultimate Arkham City Robin Cosplay! -FINISHED-

FINISHED!!! Ultimate Arkham City Robin Cosplay!

Hello to everyone! I finnaly finished my work, and today i share it with all of you!

robin_cosplay_by_cangiafriend-d61lixo.jpg

robin2_by_cangiafriend-d61lk9k.png

robin_cosplay_3_by_cangiafriend-d61suaw.png

robin_cosplay_4_by_cangiafriend-d61suo4.png

Thanks to all for the support! tomorrow i will upload pictures at Ludicomix, an event i joined yesterday!

Re: Ultimate Arkham City Robin Cosplay!

Love it! The entire group looks great together. Clever use of the foam under the t-shirt. Do you have any pics of the mask with the hood off/mask on?

Also, when you said you used "chalk" for the mold, can you say another name for it? Maybe a picture of the package?

I was very, VERY proud of the build I did on my Arkham Robin... I consider the shirt the most essential piece and I've gotta say, man...pretty sure you beat the crap out of mine. Well done. May have to steal your shirt idea.

Re: Ultimate Arkham City Robin Cosplay!

This is an amazing build

it would help alot if i knew how you did the armour? the spraying it brown part? and how you attached the t shirt to the armour, how did you get the definition against the shirt?

where did you get the cape and hood?

Ps i found the exact red shirt so thanks for details there

I loved the design in the Arkham game, really made robin more badass then he already is. Your build came out awesome and highly accurate too!

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back