UK PROP PARTY BIRMINGHAM November 2012

I'll be bringing my sons along to the show to geek out for a day - especially looking forward to seeing the Terminator displays and I know my sons will go mental if they see KITT and the General Lee in the same day :D

ill speak to a few people tonight but im hoping to come say 75% if i do ill bring
my fully wearable mark 3 iron man suit
my gears of war cog armour
gears of war gnasher shotgun
iron man helmets
war machine helmets
the stig
and also i know a guy from the 501s so ill get on it

Are the Suits on mannequins ?? because that would be absolutely awesome to have as part of the display :thumbsup
If you could let me know asap please, as this all adds to the space we will be given many thanks

I'll be bringing my sons along to the show to geek out for a day - especially looking forward to seeing the Terminator displays and I know my sons will go mental if they see KITT and the General Lee in the same day :D

KITT is 100% going to be there, im sure Mike will let your boys have a sit inside too
Still working on the general Lee :)

the t1000 has turned up in the uk ,so it will be at the nov show:thumbsup

Whoop whoop , the Terminator display is going to be absolutely awesome i cant wait to see them next to the Giant ABC warrior robot.

This is amazing guys i wanted this RPF prop party to be a good one as it will be the last for a while and Boy ........... it looks like its going to be epic

i think we will be running out Space before long at this rate so seriously guys if you have any thoughts of coming.... book your spot asap

ill get some to put them on will be better see what else i can finish by then shame my a team van wont be ready:unsure

Seriously Mate that stand gets very very hectic the last thing you want is to be dressed as Ironman getting knocked all over the place.

Its upto you like but i think your better off displaying it and then trying to generate sales on your work :) (me being one ) lol
the decision is entirely yours though

Well i went to meet the guy who owns the General Lee this weekend i was hoping to get him to also join the RPF, so i go into his garage to view the Lee and it turns out the car is a Jaguar Mk4 painted to look like the General Lee :facepalm safe to say i made my excuses and left ....... :lol

Updated list again guys .............. please confirm with me asap that you can attend

Updated List

1 - Glyn - Picard TBC
2 - Krokohunter - Studio Scaled Models
3 - Ralphee - Studio Scaled
4- Phil Brown - Stdio Scaled
5- Mike Underwood - Full Size KITT car TBC
6- FMPROPS- LifeSized ABC, ROTJ Speeder Bike
7 - DCPROPS - The Dented Helmet
8- Clothears - Screen Used Bouschh
9- Terminator 68- 6 Terminator Displays ( cant wait to see this)
10 - N2FX - Movie Prosthetics and MAKE UP demo
11 - Jakefox24 - FETT Display
12- angelousprime - Ironman Display TBC

Have you spoken with steve fawcett about getting a general lee?

Great News that you have confirmed mate and congrats on your Engagement :thumbsup

We don't have a budget mate to pay for items to be displayed we have to rely on the good will of people wanting to be a part of the stand

Am I on the list ? Ill be there with a Dalek or two, the Dr Who BFGs , torture droid , various helmets etc etc etc ...

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back