UK PROP PARTY BIRMINGHAM November 2012

OK GUYS I HAVE THE CONFIRMATION E-MAIL THIS MORNING WE ARE NOW 100% GO ON THIS

As mentioned else where this will be the last one for a while as i really need to help Art and get the team organised for CE2 so the quicker i can fill this event and move on to CE2 the better.

1 - Glyn - Picard TBC
2 - Krokohunter - Studio Scaled Models
3 - Ralphee - Studio Scaled
4- Phil Brown - Stdio Scaled
5- Mike Underwood - Full Size KITT car TBC
6- FMPROPS- LifeSized ABC, ROTJ Speeder Bike
7 - DCPROPS - The Dented Helmet
8- Clothears - Screen Used Bouschh
9- Terminator 68- 6 Terminator Displays ( cant wait to see this)
10 - N2FX - Movie Prosthetics and MAKE UP demo

Last edited:
Whenever possible, I'd love to get some info about the events opening hours, since I need them in relation to booking traintickets and such

We normally get the event Friday evening to set up for the next day, i understand and appreciate the distance your travelling so what ever time you can make it on Saturday is ok, the doors open at 9 for early birds and 10 for general public.

looking at getting transport for this event at the moment, so not definate, but if i can get arranged I will bring my lifesized picard and chair plus ghostbusters proton pack

Glyn try to get in touch with Carl at FMPROPS, he's near you i think maybe you could share the costs ??

is there anybody, from the swansea area that is going to the show,be able to help me to load van?

I can put you down for x2 wristbands if you need to bring someone with you, at the Birmingham end there will plenty of us to help you unload and get your display up :thumbsup

i will need 2 wristbands and i'll be up on the friday,hotel is booked the items i will be bringing are T1 life size,T2 lifesize T3lifesize T3 claire danes outfit worn in filming a lifesize T700 and T1000

i will need 2 wristbands and i'll be up on the friday,hotel is booked the items i will be bringing are T1 life size,T2 lifesize T3lifesize T3 claire danes outfit worn in filming a lifesize T700 and T1000

This is going to Epic all on its own Kudos to you mate looking forward to this

So the Irish are coming too this event is getting better thanks guys.

Try and stay over if you can guys it would be great to have you at the Saturday night get together :thumbsup

Its all a bit too quiet here for a UK prop Party Guys, im getting slightly worried.

As mentioned this will be the last one for a while so we are hoping to make it a big one, i need to give the details to the MEM organisors about space etc etc so if you could let me know ASAP if you are coming i would really appreciate that.

Dont forget your RPF can be ordered too, it looked really impressive at the last event with the majority of members wearing RPF tshirts.

The Gathering of Fett costumers is going really slow, ive had no word from the UK 501st about this so im guessing its something that wont go ahead which is a big shame as Jeremy Bulloch is to be signing that weekend.

hoping to get Pat Mils to sign for us too all exciting stuff lined up

Updated List

1 - Glyn - Picard TBC
2 - Krokohunter - Studio Scaled Models
3 - Ralphee - Studio Scaled
4- Phil Brown - Stdio Scaled
5- Mike Underwood - Full Size KITT car TBC
6- FMPROPS- LifeSized ABC, ROTJ Speeder Bike
7 - DCPROPS - The Dented Helmet
8- Clothears - Screen Used Bouschh
9- Terminator 68- 6 Terminator Displays ( cant wait to see this)
10 - N2FX - Movie Prosthetics and MAKE UP demo
11 - Jakefox24 - FETT Display
12 - General Lee TBC
14- angelousprime - Ironman Display TBC

Last edited:
Si you know us guys are going to be there it will be 3 of us this time though, with boba and jango stuff, atat driver, snow commander and clone pilots from film and animated, maybe a commander neyo too if I can get it done in time with all the other stuff, oh and hopefully some nice fem fett armour for mrs supa troop.

Si mate like I said I will try and be there. I'm starting uni this weekend so will need to work out dates etc But I should be able to make it. I'll be happy to suit up as fett for the day to be on the stall, I will be short a JP though unless I can borrow one for the day.

ill speak to a few people tonight but im hoping to come say 75% if i do ill bring
my fully wearable mark 3 iron man suit
my gears of war cog armour
gears of war gnasher shotgun
iron man helmets
war machine helmets
the stig
and also i know a guy from the 501s so ill get on it

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back