Tron Legacy Costume

What day were you in Tron attire? I was Legacy day 2 and Classic Tron day 3
I'm all sad face I missed the AX Tron group gathering. Whoever planned it forgot about the epic Miku concert, so waah.

I ran into at least one or 2 of you at AX, I was wearing a leather jacket with a blue light up disc and a blue panel on the front with LED strips as the technology, in a young kevin flynn style. Didn't see anyone else though. Pics look good everyone.

Ok here is my jacket, its the one i first wanted to get. 21 bucks and thats with tax!

men-inc-international-concepts-jacket-edv-nylon-bomber_12604931_175.jpg

2011-07-05174552.jpg
[/IMG]

I only got photoshops for now
2011-07-05174354.jpg
[/IMG]

2011-07-05171628.jpg
[/IMG]
2011-07-05174305.jpg
[/IMG]

Does anybody know how wide Flynn and Clu's stripe is on their jackets?

I'm going to try to tackle Rinzler, but I'm going to do him up blue, so I guess it's going to be Tron. I'm trying to stay within a budget so I'm using mostly store bought stuff like the identity discs and batons. I think I may repurpose a blue lightsaber as the katana if I have trouble modding my bokken. I'm going to use the EL wire/ shower curtain liner method for electronics probably attached to under armor. For the actual armor pieces, I think I'm going to do what some of the Fett guys used to do with the garbage cans. I'll start a prog. thread when I have all the materials. I welcome any guidance or suggestions.

So I got bored and have been messing around with design ideas. Would a black leather duster style coat be "against" the Tron style? Something like Zuse or Flynn but black....and leather. I think it works I just wanted people's opinions.

260552_10150305902224923_543164922_9453526_3001728_n.jpg

This is Yangxiaobo

And its bitchen for something he put together in 2 weeks plus very inexpensively.

I''ve been trolling for his casual rinzler pic which I plan to copy for casual tron, but glowing.

To be posted soon.

260482_10150227150080887_582020886_7808487_3492892_n.jpg

Can you believe it, some people didn't have a clue who I was?

IN ALL SERIOUSNES....THIS IS THE BEST RINZLER COSTUME OF ALL - Be REAL HARD to TOP THIS ATTIRE!!!! Con-Freakin-grads on it, Yangxiaobo :D

260552_10150305902224923_543164922_9453526_3001728_n.jpg

This is Yangxiaobo

And its bitchen for something he put together in 2 weeks plus very inexpensively.

I''ve been trolling for his casual rinzler pic which I plan to copy for casual tron, but glowing.

To be posted soon.

260482_10150227150080887_582020886_7808487_3492892_n.jpg

I totally agree. I was in my Kevin Flynn bright awesomeness, with disc in hand or on back, and I either got blank stares (fascinated by the lights most likely), or "Holy crap Nice Tron! Can I get a picture please!"

I totally agree. I was in my Kevin Flynn bright awesomeness, with disc in hand or on back, and I either got blank stares (fascinated by the lights most likely), or "Holy crap Nice Tron! Can I get a picture please!"
I also got blank stares and "nice tron!" but few people wanted a picture until I was actually with the Tron group. Then the next day as retro Tron everyone wanted a picture even though there werent any cool lights on it :confused. Sigh...

Hey guys! A shout-out to everyone that showed up at the AX gathering! I was the Quorra with the EL wires running along the sides of reflective tape - and yeah, if only the meet up had been timed better lol, since a whole bunch of people were at the Miku concert xD

Lol, kept on running into Yangxiaobo on Day 1, his Rinzler outfit was amazing! Hell, everyone's outfits were amazing - really wish I could have done the shower curtain over mine or EL tape, your costumes rocked! ^^

Thor, I think I ran into you at the South Hall on Day 1 and took a picture with you. ^^

I also got blank stares and "nice tron!" but few people wanted a picture until I was actually with the Tron group. Then the next day as retro Tron everyone wanted a picture even though there werent any cool lights on it :confused. Sigh...
At least people knew what it was from. It's better than nothing. A lot of my costumes I get, "Awesome costume! .....I have no idea who you are or what you're from."

At least people knew what it was from. It's better than nothing. A lot of my costumes I get, "Awesome costume! .....I have no idea who you are or what you're from."

I was Snake Eyes for halloween and i won for "best scary costume" at a family party. They said "Nice! Who are you? That's scary!" I said "WHAAT?? G.I Joes are scary??" Talk about non-recognizeable to general public LOL. My brothers knew who i was from the red stripes on my sleeve and the visor

Unfortunately I was only there day 2 and 3 so I'm not sure that was me lol but i do remember my friend and i talking to you at the gathering
Hey guys! A shout-out to everyone that showed up at the AX gathering! I was the Quorra with the EL wires running along the sides of reflective tape - and yeah, if only the meet up had been timed better lol, since a whole bunch of people were at the Miku concert xD

Lol, kept on running into Yangxiaobo on Day 1, his Rinzler outfit was amazing! Hell, everyone's outfits were amazing - really wish I could have done the shower curtain over mine or EL tape, your costumes rocked! ^^

Thor, I think I ran into you at the South Hall on Day 1 and took a picture with you. ^^

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back