Transformers: Age of Extinction

That's the problem with these movies isn't it, the tf's will always look like an unfinshed C-3PO , soooo tremendously Ugly the look of Grimlock, looking like it escaped from the National Museum, you can't identify "him" as a character anymore, so you start calling "It" it.So is there going to be a next movie, with Unicron appearing as a Giant Junk-Yard rolled into a ball with two giant antennas sticking out, ...........even under an other name than "Transformers" this still looks like enormous metal junk crap.

I hope Bay-Hole stays away from "Voltron" and "Mazinger Z" .

Last edited:
I liked it better in the original animated show when the story and character development was more about the Transformers and less about the humans.

I liked it better in the original animated show when the story and character development was more about the Transformers and less about the humans.

I knew they were being lazy with Transformers the moment they announced Bumblebee could only talk via sound bites. That really came off as a desperate attempt to try and make him distinguishable from the other autobots even though it didn't make any sense. If he has a speaker that can generate audio, why can't he simply talk through that??

And I cannot WAIT to find out what mysterious "They've been here the whole time!" mystery this film will present us. First film established that we've known about their existence since the early 1900s, followed by the second film showing us that the Transformers have been to Earth thousands of years ago when they helped build the pyramids, than finding out that they've been on the moon a long time as well. I'm actually surprised we didn't get a teaser of a Dinosaur bone dig site finding Grimlock buried in the dirt and everyone looking shocked at the discovery.

I knew they were being lazy with Transformers the moment they announced Bumblebee could only talk via sound bites. That really came off as a desperate attempt to try and make him distinguishable from the other autobots even though it didn't make any sense. If he has a speaker that can generate audio, why can't he simply talk through that??

The dumb thing is that Ratchet (I think that was who it was) in the first movie said that his voice was just damaged. Yet we've had three movies so far and they never fix it. Stupid.

The dumb thing is that Ratchet (I think that was who it was) in the first movie said that his voice was just damaged. Yet we've had three movies so far and they never fix it. Stupid.

The sad thing is Hasbro's made that and the movie storyline before arriving on Earth canon, now in the video games he can't talk either. Which sucks as i'd have loved for them to get the original voice actor back for the games and movies. Then again Michael Bay didn't want Peter Cullen as prime either.

I believe that they actually did fix it by the end of the first movie and then it was mysteriously broken again in the next 2 movies without any explanation what so ever or even a hint that something was actually wrong.

Is green transformer with parachutes Hound?
Agreed 100% with who said the transformers are for the most part non recognizable with their original forms in any way at all really. Wheeljack was one of the coolest looking transformers and they made him a crazy Einstein looking thing, these are the worst

Agreed 100% with who said the transformers are for the most part non recognizable with their original forms in any way at all really. Wheeljack was one of the coolest looking transformers and they made him a crazy Einstein looking thing, these are the worst

The green transformer is Crosshairs.

Hound is a truck.

crosshairs?? what the heck is that? How could you tell what he is he is in robot mode from what was shown....anyhow what's the difference any and all transformers forms are so butchered no one really knows what is what until someone says their names in the movies....not sure why I even commented as not a fan of these movies in any way just a shame what they did to such a fun vintage concept made garbage in every way now.

The green transformer is Crosshairs.

Hound is a truck.

Yeah that was dumb. I remember looking up something about the second movie and they had a bunch of Transformers listed from that desert battle. They're all generic looking and you can't tell one from another. Don't even get me started on Jetfire. It was cool until he turned into Geezerbot 3000.

So im betting the Red sports in shot with 'Bee is Hotrod, and Prime will snuff it this time to make way for Rodimus? Also, thats gotta be Galvatron and Unicron?

lee

Thank you for the new trailer the tone for this looks good from what is shown. Guessing the pterodactyl is swoop and that optimus has to recruit/break the dinobots to help the autobots.

This is looking better than I expected. It seems less comedic in tone, and there wasn't anything in there that rang alarm bells with me. It's looking to be at least on par with the first movie, which I still think was a solid Hollywood popcorn movie.

And I thought reducing the Transformers to side characters was bad. Now they've outright reduced Optimus Prime as a plot device.

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back