TOS uniform upgrade!!

MARK M3

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Sooooooo… let’s try this again shall we?
I have upped my game with my Star Trek TOS Command tunic. I was already quite pleased with rest of the uniform.
Overcoming several potential devastating challenges, I think I’m ready for my visit to the Star Trek Original Series Set Tour next week.

The Tunic is tricot
It features The command badge, captains braids, shoulder zipper with two eye hooks.
The pants feature the “seat” and silver threading.
The boots are custom made by Durans Dance shoes.
The suede equipment belt is from ANOVOS.
The season one phaser is a mis mash of parts including the aluminum nozzle and emitter from Stephen Pielock

Thanks!

Last edited:
I have upped my game with my Star Trek TOS Command tunic. I was already quite pleased with rest of the uniform.
Overcoming several potential devastating challenges, I think I’m ready for my visit to the Star Trek Original Series Set Tour next week.

The Tunic is tricot
It features The command badge, captains braids, shoulder zipper with two eye hooks.
The season one phaser is a mis mash of parts including the aluminum nozzle and emitter from Stephen Pielock

Thanks!
Where are the photos please

Wow! With your darker hair in that style, I'm seriously getting vibes of what Captain Christopher Pike would have looked like after Talos IV but during those 7-10 years before Kirk took command. Like, the Strange New Worlds time period, but the TOS universe. Love it!

Wow! With your darker hair in that style, I'm seriously getting vibes of what Captain Christopher Pike would have looked like after Talos IV but during those 7-10 years before Kirk took command. Like, the Strange New Worlds time period, but the TOS universe. Love it!
Thanks ! That's what I was going for.

The Tunic is tricot

Thanks!View attachment 1762190View attachment 1762191View attachment 1762192
Goosebumps for sure. Looks amazing at every upgrade. You rock this outfit.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back