Toronto Xmas Party 2012 *THIS WEEKEND!*

Grr sounds like I missed quite the fun time! I spent saturday night in hospital with a blood infection having random holes cut into me. Fun Fun! Hope to see you guys next x-mas, and also maybe at another prop party at some point :)

Grr sounds like I missed quite the fun time! I spent saturday night in hospital with a blood infection having random holes cut into me. Fun Fun! Hope to see you guys next x-mas, and also maybe at another prop party at some point :)

Mike, sorry to hear about that. Is everything ok now?
Jeez, it had to be Saturday didn't it.

Hey Mike, I think Nick forgot his Nautilus tree ornament.

I'll guess we'll just have to come back and pick it up and have another game of Artemis. hehe.

Seriously. I know Dave and Gerry would be down.

Ya, we definitely have to play some more!

Dave, just realized that the app will only work for stock Artemis and not for the Star Trek mods I've been making and downloading... :(

'Cause you know I want to play with THIS!

Ya, we definitely have to play some more!

Dave, just realized that the app will only work for stock Artemis and not for the Star Trek mods I've been making and downloading... :(

'Cause you know I want to play with THIS!

I'll find the mods and apply it to my PC and see if I can get the App working with it.

Or even better, can you send me links to the mods you've found?

I'll find the mods and apply it to my PC and see if I can get the App working with it.

Or even better, can you send me links to the mods you've found?

You need to swap the .dat file which you can't do on an app. From my tests it still works if you just swap the model out (everyone sees the wrong ship except the view screen) but as soon as you start adjusting the properties (stats on the ship like shields, weapons) it breaks. Still plays but not in the way it should.

Basically the server says "use this ship". The clients then say "okay, ship 5 has 4 nukes, 10 homing missiles, can go warp 4, etc".

Therefore when you adjust the properties to go for instance, up to warp 7, the clients still only read warp 4.

However, feel free to test. There's a few here:

Artemis Wiki [licensed for non-commercial use only] / Mods

Wow. Can't wait to try Artemis again with the possibility of seeing the Ent-D, or even TOS-ENT. That's amazingly cool.

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back