Toronto Xmas Party 2012 *THIS WEEKEND!*

Cool! Next time we play we'll have loads of consoles! :thumbsup

Too bad you don't live closer! :facepalm

True that!

You could even split out the jobs to secondary tablets, so that comm could be on one, and science on another, with one person running them.

That almost begs the creation of a TNG Comm style panel setup, to hold 2 iPads (or tablets) in your TV room / Bridge.

Mike, you need these for the next Artemis party:

Set of Six Ironon Station Patches for Artemis by MarionRobertson

il_570xN.333370815.jpg

True that!

You could even split out the jobs to secondary tablets, so that comm could be on one, and science on another, with one person running them.

That almost begs the creation of a TNG Comm style panel setup, to hold 2 iPads (or tablets) in your TV room / Bridge.

Lord knows I have the skill to make it happen! :D

If we do have another get-together, and I can make sure the iOS version is stable, we will not have a problem with workstations.

As an Apple Reseller, I have had every iPad (for sales purposes), so I myself have 3 iPads, and 2 more display units in my store.

It is a bit of a drive from Barrie to Burlington, but could definitely be worth it for a few more rounds.

(y)thumbsup:thumbsup

You still have to send me those pics from the end of the night... You know the ones... (I promise not to share). :lol

Haha. Shoot, I forgot about those. Just realized I used my phone for those.
Damn, that was pretty funny. Apparently that carpet was quite comfortable.

If we do have another get-together, and I can make sure the iOS version is stable, we will not have a problem with workstations.

As an Apple Reseller, I have had every iPad (for sales purposes), so I myself have 3 iPads, and 2 more display units in my store.

It is a bit of a drive from Barrie to Burlington, but could definitely be worth it for a few more rounds.

(y)thumbsup:thumbsup

Maybe sooner rather than later! :love

I'd be up for a few rounds. Just name the date and time. :)

Hey Gerry..do you have my Relativity tricorder? I can't remember if I gave it to you to try and fix or if I just left it at Mike's house.

Oh good. That's odd though because I was pretty sure I replaced the exact same batteries and nothing was working. Glad you have the Midas touch.

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back