Tony Stark's shirt in Iron Man 3 poster?

I know this is pretty late in the game, but thought I'd share the picture references for some common shirts on the market. I've also had no luck with procuring a shirt from falke.

Below, I have thinkgeek on the left, and cosplaysky (both referenced earlier) on right.

1452469_10153591173455271_1465455703_n.jpg
1473056_10153591175485271_926117038_n.jpg

I have to say, the ThinkGeek shirt fits MUCH better. Cosplaysky isn't fitted at all. If you had to choose, it depends on what you're looking for. More detail or better fit.

I've got plenty more pics if you guys want more reference. (First time posting, reader of about 2-3 years. Had to jump on and share as per request)

Attachments

• 1465194_10153591174095271_1211389004_n.jpg
    1465194_10153591174095271_1211389004_n.jpg
    76.9 KB · Views: 205
  • 1460191_10153591172140271_1828308308_n.jpg
    1460191_10153591172140271_1828308308_n.jpg
    115 KB · Views: 172
I know this is pretty late in the game, but thought I'd share the picture references for some common shirts on the market. I've also had no luck with procuring a shirt from falke.

Below, I have thinkgeek on the left, and cosplaysky (both referenced earlier) on right.

View attachment 261814
View attachment 261823

I have to say, the ThinkGeek shirt fits MUCH better. Cosplaysky isn't fitted at all. If you had to choose, it depends on what you're looking for. More detail or better fit.

I've got plenty more pics if you guys want more reference. (First time posting, reader of about 2-3 years. Had to jump on and share as per request)

That's awesome! I was actually kind of curious about the back of the tg shirt. Anyone know a good widely available undershirt to get the white sleeves on the falke?

Here is the one that IMIM2 made for my son (8 years old)I think it looks pretty accurate too!
photo (10)Ers.jpgphoto (9)Ers.jpg

IT does photograph a bit light though
DSC_5604E2rs.jpg

He has done a run on here before. I actually bought a underarmour undershirt for my son to wear under this shirt.

Not a bad idea.. I would just wonder about how to get the collar to not show. Underarmor is notorious for high collars and in the movie there isn't one

My husband got a Falke undershirt and it doesn't show on the collar much sometimes we have to adjust it but it works most of the time.DSC_5742E2rs.jpg

So I've been obsess with this compression shirt since the movie came out. I was so sad that FALKE only do socks now and that this shirt can't be find anywhere. Futhermore, the china drop-shipping website are only selling the compression-shirt with a ARK.jpg on it... still sad...

I was so desperate I did some blueprint of the shirt, I swear I was ready to go "DIY" on this s*** haha. Just for the fun I can share with you the blueprint I was happy with (and ready to go) if it is interesting for someone?

But two months ago I founded a good replica, a true compression shirt, that is not meant to be a FALKE copycat. But it looks like the same to me, those are giving me the same vibe. I got 3 of those, one size (that fits me as it should).

Amurao.PNG

I'm ready to share it with you guys (I literally spent some night going through a lot of different website...): Amazon Amurao
I'm very happy with those compression shirt, my quest has ended thanks to this product :)

So I've been obsess with this compression shirt since the movie came out. I was so sad that FALKE only do socks now and that this shirt can't be find anywhere. Futhermore, the china drop-shipping website are only selling the compression-shirt with a ARK.jpg on it... still sad...

I was so desperate I did some blueprint of the shirt, I swear I was ready to go "DIY" on this s*** haha. Just for the fun I can share with you the blueprint I was happy with (and ready to go) if it is interesting for someone?

But two months ago I founded a good replica, a true compression shirt, that is not meant to be a FALKE copycat. But it looks like the same to me, those are giving me the same vibe. I got 3 of those, one size (that fits me as it should).

View attachment 1318183

I'm ready to share it with you guys (I literally spent some night going through a lot of different website...): Amazon Amurao
I'm very happy with those compression shirt, my quest has ended thanks to this product :)
do you know if this is available in the US?

I had forgotten that it was a link for France only...
Here is a link for UK: Amazon Amurao

But I have found nothing for US shipping :eek: that is so sad I was hoping to give you some hope and to solve this problem once and for all... Pretty disappointing!

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back