Tony Stark's shirt in Iron Man 3 poster?

I got an email from Thinkgeek the other day, they have an arc reactor shirt for IM3 now that looks like the Falke shirt combo. They stuck the wrong arc reactor in it, but it doesn't look bad. I'm waiting for pics of the back before buying it.

The thinkgeek one looks like it may have the wrong color undershirt sleeves, and it doesn't have the stark industries logo on the lower front. But for the price it doesn't look bad. Pics of the back would be nice, though.

I just went and took another look at it, I didn't see before on my phone, but it's actually missing a lot of the patterns.

The main issue I have with the thinkgeek one is that if you get a shirt that's tight enough to be the right fit, that cloth cable holder for the battery pack sticks out. When I got mine (the original black shirt) it looked like I had some tumor sticking out of my belly. there are quite a few pretty good arc reactors on ebay you can put underneath it if you get the actual shirt, assuming you don't want to make your own.

They are but as far as accuracy goes, it's not quite there and you have no idea what the back looks like. I can't find a picture anywhere

The ThinkGeek one is not bad for an easy and cheap Halloween shirt. Sure it's not even close to 100% screen accurate but comes at about 1/4 of the price when you factor in the Falke shirt and a cheaper light up arc reactor, and most people are still gonna know who you're dressed up as. Curious to see how the back looks, my guess it's just plain black.

The ThinkGeek one is not bad for an easy and cheap Halloween shirt. Sure it's not even close to 100% screen accurate but comes at about 1/4 of the price when you factor in the Falke shirt and a cheaper light up arc reactor, and most people are still gonna know who you're dressed up as. Curious to see how the back looks, my guess it's just plain black.

Most likely. In their defense the reactors they use work pretty well

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

The main issue I have with the thinkgeek one is that if you get a shirt that's tight enough to be the right fit, that cloth cable holder for the battery pack sticks out. When I got mine (the original black shirt) it looked like I had some tumor sticking out of my belly. there are quite a few pretty good arc reactors on ebay you can put underneath it if you get the actual shirt, assuming you don't want to make your own.

I made my shirt with inner layer, which helps to cover the cable.
You can sew it on existing shirt too. It helps to position the arc too (I use magnets).
I used quite thin cable (you can also use the rainbow flat cables, just use 2 of them).
I also made small pocket for 9V battery at the bottom side. So far so good.

My arc reactor is also very cheap and easy to do.

it's hard to have the iron man 3 poster t shirt, but the white and blue is verry simple look that, just a blue t shirt and a long white under the blue t shirt : 15165_4037845883910_590124968_n.jpg

Anyone know what the pants are? They look like sweats but somehow I have a feeling they are cooler

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Which outfit are you asking about? Both the Mk42 mech test and his mansion attack outfits are jeans for the bottom. Black jeans for the mech test and faded blue jeans for the mansion attack.

Was curious if anyone knew of a way to remove the r and l from the sleeves of the Dayton without damaging the shirt? They look rather obnoxious, but don't want to mess up the shirt itself

That would work for pictures I suppose, but for general wearing i would want something more permanent. Not sure why falke put then there in the first place - you would think it would be rather obvious which side was the back, especially as a women's shirt.. I doubt you want arrows pointing into your chest on a general basis

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back