Tomenosuke Blaster Pro Assembled kit

Oddly enough...I used that exact combo on my last kit!! I happened to have a .38 trigger around from an old attempt to build a different blaster and noticed it was about the same size as the front trigger in your kit! Pure luck I guess!?? Cool to know that combo is correct...thanks Rich!

"Give it to Holden, he's good!?!"

Great looking art for the box! I have the box for the previous kit version on display with the gun since I liked it so much. Hopefully we'll be able to get the poster for the new one.

Always fun to read about Tomenosuke's updates and modifications to their "Clasp Bra."

JuXysxj.png

http://tenshu53.exblog.jp/19466956/

(Was knocked way) designer Mr. Marushin industry so that the wound is not or with parts and parts rub against as you work and you wanted to take a clearance of 1.0mm or more in each section also so, it is possible to assembly work smoothly was of opinion.
Because it to ensure the strength, the thickness of some parts is even or varied.
Offense and defense in order to shorten at 0.1 mm it is repeated more than two months endlessly, clasp bra PRO current I was born.

Last edited:
Jakob,

Did you see the Blade Runner Blaster Clear Folder Set went up for sale on Tomenosuke's website? Fantastic prints for about $25 shipped to the US!

Jakob,

Did you see the Blade Runner Blaster Clear Folder Set went up for sale on Tomenosuke's website? Fantastic prints for about $25 shipped to the US!

Well... It is my drawings being used... So... Yes ;)

Tomenosuke, always involve me whenever any of my drawings are sold through their store.

I keep missing out on stuff lately. I wanted to get those folders. Are they still available and how do I order them? Usually I get emails directly from Mune when Tomenosuke is offering this stuff, and I never did this time. Did they not go through him to sell the folders to the US buyers?

Thanks Jakob, and awesome work as always. I treasure my poster of the gun by you.

Andy

Direct link can be found here - ???? ????? ?????? and see an expanded set of photos at the blog here http://tenshu53.exblog.jp/19443196/ 1 set of folders costs about 25 US and that includes shipping. Fill out the order form and select your payment. Their site can update slow and they may be sold out....but its worth a shot.

Enjoy

I keep missing out on stuff lately. I wanted to get those folders. Are they still available and how do I order them? Usually I get emails directly from Mune when Tomenosuke is offering this stuff, and I never did this time. Did they not go through him to sell the folders to the US buyers?

Thanks Jakob, and awesome work as always. I treasure my poster of the gun by you.

Andy

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back