Tomenosuke Blaster Pro Assembled kit

staermose

Sr Member
The Tomenosuke Black Rubber gun has barely been released, and already they have a new product on it's way.
This time it's the Tomenosuke Blaster Pro Assembled kit. I've once again been asked to design the artwork for the box.

The task was to make a new design based on the Assembly kit, to show the same linage. And yet be so different, that the two wouldn't be confused with each other.

For more info regarding price, dates etc keep and eye on the Tomenosuke blog. All info are released here first. -> ???? ????? ??????

And the final version of the promo poster has also been released.
??????????R??????????? : ???? ????? ??????

y4PInxy.jpg

I usually use the 100 yen = $1 US

so in this case around $840

I wonder what the differences is? An assembled kit with none of the parts blue'd etc?

I agree about this artwork... beautiful!
So what does 84,000 yen transfer to in US $$$

"Give it to Holden, he's good!?!"

I'm very interested?! I missed all the other versions of this due to my financial state!? Hopefully, I'll be able to pick up one of these!!!

"Give it to Holden, he's good!?!"

I am wondering what a Assembly Kit IS.

Its a kit that comes Assembled??

If it is Assembled then it is not a kit it is a built model.

Rich

One idea is it is unpainted and unfinished so you have a raw metal and plastic model that you then can take apart and paint and finish it your way.

Rich

Staermose, I gotta say man, Your work is simply awesome. I may be a little biased as Blade Runner is one of those core movies for me and certiainly helped spawn my interest in sci-fi.

Do you know if you'll be able to release this version of your print for retail on your store at all?

Staermose, I gotta say man, Your work is simply awesome. I may be a little biased as Blade Runner is one of those core movies for me and certiainly helped spawn my interest in sci-fi.

Do you know if you'll be able to release this version of your print for retail on your store at all?

No, but the poster will most likely be for sale at Tomenosukes online store.

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back