Tombstone Val Kilmer / Doc Holliday Costume

Doc’s Cross Draw Rig

So, I mentioned awhile back that we were VERY FORTUNATE to have received the original patterns for several of the original Tombstone holsters, and one of those patterns happened to be of Doc’s cross draw rig. Well me being me, I told my guy to get on this rig ASAP.

After finishing up some other customer orders, my guy started on the rig. The rig actually came along pretty quickly, but since the original movie rig was aged I didn’t want my rig to look like a new rig (that stuff kind of bothers me…..LOL), so I asked my guy if he could age/darken the rig up as to make it look like it had been around awhile. Well, my guy knocked it out of the park, and you boys know damn well how hard I am to impress with my collection, so this is definitely saying something if it comes from me :cool:

First photo is of the rig my buddy made and the other two photos show his rig next to a photo of the original rig.

Hope you boys enjoy this ;)

IMG_6735.jpeg
image000000.jpeg
image000001.jpeg

Doc’s Cross Draw Rig

So, I mentioned awhile back that we were VERY FORTUNATE to have received the original patterns for several of the original Tombstone holsters, and one of those patterns happened to be of Doc’s cross draw rig. Well me being me, I told my guy to get on this rig ASAP.

After finishing up some other customer orders, my guy started on the rig. The rig actually came along pretty quickly, but since the original movie rig was aged I didn’t want my rig to look like a new rig (that stuff kind of bothers me…..LOL), so I asked my guy if he could age/darken the rig up as to make it look like it had been around awhile. Well, my guy knocked it out of the park, and you boys know damn well how hard I am to impress with my collection, so this is definitely saying something if it comes from me :cool:

First photo is of the rig my buddy made and the other two photos show his rig next to a photo of the original rig.

View attachment 1811717View attachment 1811718View attachment 1811719
aging is an art, full respect given

This was taken from my Facebook page just moments ago.

Doc Holliday’s Vendetta Ride Scarf FOR SALE

Well my Sophisticates, the scarf in which I have talked about for what seems like FOREVER, is now available for purchase

For you that follow me (and thank you for doing that, as I greatly appreciate it) know this has been quite the journey for me and Elaine Bridge. It might have taken us longer than we had hoped, but we never took our eyes off the ball.

The scarf is made of silk and is double sided. The dots run in rows both up and down, NOT diagonally like most scarves and bandanas/wild rags. As I mentioned in my last post, Val/Doc wears a scarf, as this can be seen in the photo I have posted of Doc wearing it. This photo helped us figure out the size of the scarf which is over 60 inches in length and roughly 8 inches wide. Val and I are just about the same size, so I had to make a scarf and drape it over my neck like the one in the photo to see where the bottom of the scarf came to. Basically I had to mimic the photo to insure everything was just right. Like I said before in another post about this scarf, Elaine and I have literally have hundreds of hours into making it.

People ask me all the time why I put so much time, energy and money into doing this, and I guess my answer besides I want it for my collection is because no one has done it before (besides those wonderful people who made the original wardrobe). One would have thought with the success of the movie, someone somewhere would have said let’s make this stuff and sell it, but I guess that someone just had to be Elaine and I

Price is $38 plus shipping

To purchase this scarf you can go to our website www.hollywoodwesternwardrobe.com (as soon as Elaine gets it listed on there) or you can just send a message to Elaine directly here on Facebook.

Thank You for being part of this journey and we hope you like and enjoy the scarf.

aa6978b8-ef47-4411-a97e-b3de015f9c30.jpeg
9632a4a6-47ac-499a-af82-498f2108d6ba.jpeg
090dcacc-f789-49eb-ab3f-156c06320637.jpeg
IMG_6394.png

Doc’s Cross Draw Rig

View attachment 1811717View attachment 1811718View attachment 1811719
Closest I've ever seen

Doc Holliday Scarf Update 4-22-24

I would like to apologize to everyone, as for some reason our website did not take our update on the Doc Holliday scarf. This problem has now been corrected and you are able to one find it and two order it.

The scarf can be found on the site under Duke's Movies (Yeah, we are fixing this as well) under Tombstone, and it can also be found under Acessories TV/Movies Bandanas, Cravats and More. To make it even easier, just click on this and it will take you straight to the scarf........................ https://hollywoodwesternwardrobe.com/.../movies/tombstone/

As for shipping, the best we can do on this is Priority Flat Rate Padded Envelope which will cost $10, but it does come with a $100 worth of insurance and a tracking number. Because of this, you might want to order something else as the shipping will be the same as long as it fits inside the envelope
1f920.png

Again, we are very sorry for the website mishap, as Elaine and I just LOVE technology............
1f606.png

thumbnail_IMG_6745.jpg

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back