Unlimited Run TJack's Amazing Spiderman 2 Faceshell and Lenses Combo *Kits available* see post #529

Re: TJack's Amazing Spiderman 2 Faceshell and Lenses Combo

Sorry all, I know I'm overdue to post an update and some pics. Among everything else I'm trying to plan a superhero bday for my 5 yr old this weekend.

But I just wanted to show you that the first run is nearly done - shells are pulled and the frames have been cast/curved/painted and clear coated.

I'm hoping to have the rest of the lenses finished up and magnets installed so they can be shipped out this weekend.

Sorry all, I know I'm overdue to post an update and some pics. Among everything else I'm trying to plan a superhero bday for my 5 yr old this weekend.

But I just wanted to show you that the first run is nearly done - shells are pulled and the frames have been cast/curved/painted and clear coated.

I'm hoping to have the rest of the lenses finished up and magnets installed so they can be shipped out this weekend.

[url]http://s28.postimg.org/uo7dnunrt/IMG_5485.jpg[/URL]

Sweet baby *****... Those are gorgeous! Can't wait to see them in person.

[url]http://s28.postimg.org/uo7dnunrt/IMG_5485.jpg[/URL]

They look awesome.
And i hope the party for ur son works out great :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for the awesome update TJack! Can't wait to get my hands on it

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Overdue on an update? You work extremely fast! It gets my hopes up since I'm in the second run :D !!!

Have to say that T Jack has to be the best seller I have ever worked with.

He makes amazing products in a super fast amount of time.

He is great with communication, and really understanding when it comes to personal requests. You can't go wrong with T Jack's products, just the absolute best!

Pm sent!

I am absolutely staggered by how amazing these are Tjack, and I can't wait to see what people do with them.

Awesome. How pretty they r. I cant wait to make the payment :D

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Though no words can describe these, I'll just settle for an intended pun. These shells and lenses look AMAZING!
Glad to know that I'm on the next run and have answered the message promptly! :D
Can't wait to see mine too!

Hope that everything is well,
-Equinox

Thx guys, I hope they live up to your expectations!

Just to let everyone know, you may or may not need to modify the eyeholes as I didn't make them overly big since I know some people like to keep the eyehole as minimal as possible.

And before I forget, I want to say a big thank you to Biggeek1972 for his 3D model work on bringing the frame design to life, and to Lunaman for his input and countless reference photos as I was working on these.

wow these look "amazing" hahaha go figure, your work is so awesome , im very far down on your list but look forward to hearing whenever your ready for my payment. Keep up the great work pard.

And before I forget, I want to say a big thank you to Biggeek1972 for his 3D model work on bringing the frame design to life, and to Lunaman for his input and countless reference photos as I was working on these.
Thanks TJack, it was awesome being brought in to advise on the project each step of the way, and I couldn't be more pleased with the final result. :)

Last edited:
This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back