This Is The End (Post-release)

I just saw this tonight.

HOLY **** THAT WAS HILARIOUS!!! I haven't laughed that hard in a movie in a long time. There were points that I was having problems breathing and my ribs are sore from it. They really knocked it out of the park at the hyper-realism of playing themselves with all the over the top characterizations. I love how they turned McBride into the 'villain' and I can NOT believe the cameo of Danny's pet at the end!! OMFG that was hilarious!!!

I also read that the only way that Rhianna would allow Michael Cera to really touch her butt was if she could REALLY slap him. After a few takes he had to lay down from the abuse she gave him.

Also, looks like Emma Watson walked off the set because she thought it was getting too raunchy. She was supposed to be in the scene with the cannibals later in the movie. :( http://itsemmawatsonbitch.tumblr.co...ranco-discusses-emma-watson-on-the-end-of-the

I just got back from seeing this movie as well and I thought it was well worth the price of admission. I had heard there was a scene that they had to do like 49 takes of because Danny McBride kept delivering his lines so well that the rest of the cast kept breaking up. In the movie you can actually see Seth Rogan turning away from the camera during this scene and it looks like he's trying not to laugh his ass off. The monster effects were very cool as well.

I enjoyed it for the most part. I always enjoy actors playing fictional versions of themselves, particularly when it's a less than flattering portayal (at least if it's funny). It did seem a little long and the ending was a little too... Something. Worth seeing though.

Seth Rogen and Evan Goldberg's 'This Is the End' Returns to Theaters Next Month | /Film

And thanks to Sony Pictures India I still haven't seen the film and have to wait till October :angry.

As given in the article, the movie did a total of $96 million in US while its budget was $32 million. And RT score is 84%. Though internationally it made only $17 million, guess more countries have yet to get it.

This is the end was awesome. I laughed my ass off throughout the entire film. World's End was... meh, I still prefer Hot Fuzz.

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back