The worst movies you've ever seen?

I watched - 'Hellraiser: Inferno' last night. It definitely fits this list imo. Afterwards, I tried to watch 'Hellraiser: Hellworld', & it couldn't watch it for more than about 30 minutes.

They have strayed SO far from the original mythos, that they almost shouldn't be permitted to have "Hellraiser" in the titles. :sick

Mine has to be any movie by Michael Bay ( Crashes and bangs don't make a movie )Especially Armageddon ( God! I was soooo bored )

Any film with Danny Dyer in ( Especially,Doghouse and Pimp )

And Pretentious twaddle like Gaspar Noes Irreversible

Only one movie can take the crown...Disaster Movie. No one could have seen a movie as bad as this abomination.

Last edited:
I looked into that after I saw the movie, and apparently he loved the original lore and hated the cartoon.

With that being said... Hated it.

Seriously, your setting up a huge crane shot and you don't notice the giant penis of a hairdo in the middle of it?

I watched a movie on cabel the other day that was shot exclusively on a dash cam from a cop car. Alien/zombie flick. It was an hour and a half long, 30 min of that was credits.

Last edited:
I've seen so many bad movies, I can't remember the names half the time.

On my recent list would be the remake of Clash of the Titan's. I wanted
to walk out of that film so bad but I was with other people. What a turd.
I won't be seeing the second one either.

The other would probably been Tron legacy. Another snore fest!

I'd rather sit through some of SYFY's bad movies first.

Oh, man. I thought I had completely forgotten this film. And I saw it in the theater to.

Babylon A.D.

That movie..... Gah. The one thing I just could stop laughing at was every time Aurora called Vin Diesel Toorop. It sounded like she was calling him tulip.

I don't normally say this, but this film honestly made me feel ashamed for the director. Every scene I watched I kept thinking to myself how if I was the director that I would just stop everything dead in it's tracks. Nothing worked in this film. I know he didn't get to make the film he wanted, but man this was a wreck.

C'mon, Uwe Boll made one OK flick. Watch Rage.

Rage? You mean Rampage? Because as far as I know, that's the only decent movie Boll ever made. After finishing the movie for the first time, I couldn't believe Uwe directed it. His movies are usually just so... horrible.

Side side note: the teacher expressly stated for them to NOT watch this movie. If it creates enough interest for a teen to read the actual play, how is it a bad thing?
maybe because the teacher was smart and knew that by telling the kids to NOT see the movie made them want to see the movie.

Rage? You mean Rampage? Because as far as I know, that's the only decent movie Boll ever made. After finishing the movie for the first time, I couldn't believe Uwe directed it. His movies are usually just so... horrible.

Yeah Ramapage, sorry. It was a good movie, and that means it was amazing by Uwe Boll standards.:lol

Yeah I really enjoyed Rampage, thought it was well written and a real surprise ending.

Only Uwe Boll film I've seen and I might keep it like that

I just watched The Green Hornet and it immediately went on my list of the worst movies I have ever seen. It took me an eternity just to get through it.

I watched - 'Hellraiser: Inferno' last night. It definitely fits this list imo. Afterwards, I tried to watch 'Hellraiser: Hellworld', & it couldn't watch it for more than about 30 minutes.

They have strayed SO far from the original mythos, that they almost shouldn't be permitted to have "Hellraiser" in the titles. :sick

Thats because these weren't Hellraiser movies. The scripts were just generic horror movies that were floating around when the studio decided would sell better with "Hellraiser" attached so they tossed in some cenobites and cubes and off you go.

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back