The Walking Dead Season 4

A Fudd official urban dictionary definition:
Slang term for a "casual" gun owner; eg; a person who typically only owns guns for hunting or shotgun sports and does not truly believe in the true premise of the second amendment. These people also generally treat owners/users of so called "non sporting" firearms like handguns or semiautomatic rifles with unwarranted scorn or contempt.

OHHH thems fighting words right there . lol

hell almost all I have are "non sporting " and since I have to collect large sums of money from dark desolate place from about 9 at night to midnight or so. I am always packin' oh oh im sorry have a firearm located on my person.

I cant not believe you are carrying on about me calling a frigging magazine a clip . and I have to reiterate they are called STRIPPER CLIPS .

o.k.let me get this straight im a crazy nut in a bunker hoarding weapons , from one opinion and a yuppie with a 22 in my closet from the other side . .

Well science, (physics) should tell you that a mussel attachment on the end of a rifle is an enhancement, not a deterrent. Be it to hold a barrel down, reduce recoil, or suppress a flash.
I own 19 firearms most of them military spec with the exception of a sterling which I had to screw the forward sight down I've never had an accuracy problem out of the box. Two of those guns are AK-47's, WASRS (which aren't great), which I shoot regularly, both have slant compensator's and punch center mass at 100 yards with iron sights.

You just don't know what you're talking about.

Note: See this guys join date?:wacko

yes I see some stripper clips or chargers and I see some magazines aka clips ya friggin gun snobs . lol

seriously I can not believe you care this much about a slang word that confuses no one .

I did not mean to drive you all crazy by understanding the physics of my own weapon . and saying " I got a new clip for my ak ."

but seriously "please hand me a high capacity magazine chambered in 7.65x39 which will correctly fit into a standard automat Kalashnikov 1947, thank u.

or throw me a banana clip man. you gonna end up with the same thing.

now back to our regular scheduled program.

Yo! OLD GUYS!!

Now that i have your attention.

Yes, "clip" has been common jargon for a magazine at least since the A-team days of the 1980s. If I ask some of my Dad's former teams buddies, probably since the 60's when the AR platform was introduced into modern warfare.

No, it's not technically correct. Yes, it's the same thing in common parlance.

Yes, I'm a firearms enthusiast, registered NRA and CALGUNS member, qualified rifle & pistol expert, former range-master. And I completely understand what is being referred to when someone asks me to toss them another clip. Dare I say, no one at the range is going to correct them and instruct them on the finer niceties of clips versus magazines as proper terminology.

Get over it. Stop being Sheldon impersonators. You don't have to be absolutely correct about everything, nor must you correct everything on the internet.

Well science, (physics) should tell you that a mussel attachment on the end of a rifle is an enhancement, not a deterrent. Be it to hold a barrel down, reduce recoil, or suppress a flash.
I own 19 firearms most of them military spec with the exception of a sterling which I had to screw the forward sight down I've never had an accuracy problem out of the box. Two of those guns are AK-47's, WASRS (which aren't great), which I shoot regularly, both have slant compensator's and punch center mass at 100 yards with iron sights.

You just don't know what you're talking about.

Note: See this guys join date?:wacko

that's what I got romanian surplus after there civil war in the late 80's . and all I can say at this point is . what do you want me to do if I put my friggin slant friggin compensator on my friggin rifle I cant hit a friggin thing . I take it off I can take on Annie friggin Oakley. well maybe not but you get my point . and now im wacko cuz I only joined a few months ago . and said the dreaded "clip" word .
now if someone would just tell me how to work the safety on my glock.

and the governor isn't dead that chick shot herself in the head she just lost her daughter and everything she knew and she figured him getting eaten by zombies would be a fitting punishment . that is why they didn't show it .

and again whoever made that bloody modern art piece Tyreese found has the baby .

Oh man I really , really , really ............................. did not want to reply to another post . but the dude just told you in a nice way . to get over it. who care's and stop being a damn gun snob .
you agree with him and then say the exact opposite of what he just said.

but something is wrong with me .

"yeah dude you crazy as hell."

"who said that?"

on no its happing again......

Yo! OLD GUYS!!

Now that i have your attention.

Yes, "clip" has been common jargon for a magazine at least since the A-team days of the 1980s. If I ask some of my Dad's former teams buddies, probably since the 60's when the AR platform was introduced into modern warfare.

No, it's not technically correct. Yes, it's the same thing in common parlance.

Yes, I'm a firearms enthusiast, registered NRA and CALGUNS member, qualified rifle & pistol expert, former range-master. And I completely understand what is being referred to when someone asks me to toss them another clip. Dare I say, no one at the range is going to correct them and instruct them on the finer niceties of clips versus magazines as proper terminology.

Get over it. Stop being Sheldon impersonators. You don't have to be absolutely correct about everything, nor must you correct everything on the internet.

you know what's funny if it was not for my 78 year old father who watches the show I would not have gotten the Sheldon reference .

I think someone got kicked off ARFCOM and is now redirecting his energies here. I'm still trying to wrap my head around "recoil suppressor." (You didn't mean the mercury type used in shotguns, did you? Funny, the first place I found the term in regards to AKs is on a CoD forum. Just sayin'.) Aaaaaanyway...

Shen already mentioned the bulletproof everything; how about the bottomless magazines? Thousands of rounds and no reloads. Not even spare mags. (Guest director: John Woo.)

How can anyone wonder why people kill each other more than zombies do on this show?

I think someone is about to get handcuffed to the roof.

Sorry to disappoint you, but after new german anthropomorphic researches, Neanderthals and H0mo Sapiens mated together and the Neanderthals genes merged into H0mo Sapiens. No killing, peaceful assimilation. (Damn filter…)

I keep hearing everyone say things like "its about staying human and keeping your values in the face of a horrible reality".
without our killer instinct there would be no humanity. we are the dominate species on this planet because we were the best killers.
we had competition on this planet people, Neanderthal's they looked different and they wanted our food and our woman so we wiped them off the planet.
when it comes to killing we damn good.

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back