The TERMINATOR M1 skull build

Is there any good lifesize replicate of the T1 skull? Everything is T2 skull when it comes to T-800 skull, what about a T1 T-800 skull?

I only know of one fan made, a guy who's a member here and over at Endobuilders.
Even Sideshow's latest Terminator bust which they claim is from "The Terminator" is clearly more T2 and very inaccurate at that even..

It is not that difficult to transform a M1 to a T1 skull, in theory at least :p

I only know of one fan made, a guy who's a member here and over at Endobuilders.
Even Sideshow's latest Terminator bust which they claim is from "The Terminator" is clearly more T2 and very inaccurate at that even..

It is not that difficult to transform a M1 to a T1 skull, in theory at least
cheeky.png

I need to know more. Over at Endobuilders I have tried to register some time ago and even emailed them because the administrator should approve membership, but I never got any replies from them.
So I you could perhaps point me to the member via PM, I can try to contact him at this forum.

If it's not that hard, then I'm really curious. I really need to know more now... :)

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back