The RPF 2013 Halloween Costume Contest! JUDGED WINNERS ANNOUNCED

Re: The RPF 2013 Halloween Costume Contest!

Uploaded my proof pic! :D

:thumbsup

My entry isn't showing up in the male entrants it appears I made a mistake?

Nope, you just made your thread after my last update. I'll be going through them again tonight and you'll be added.

Is changing the light exposure and/or contrast of the picture count as a photo manipulation? What about cropping the excess part of the picture?
The best picture I have has too much light and some unnecessary things got in the picture too. Also, I got a number plate in the picture, so should I erase it or I should not do it due to the rule?
Thanks!

Minor "darkroom" stuff is okay (ie: adjusting lighting and levels, cropping the image), however digitally removing or adding elements is not allowed.

Hi,
here is my entry, am i doing it right?
www.therpf.com/f24/xtremenoobs-2013-halloween-costume-contest-entry-196222/

ill upload a pic in the gallery Male section is that ok?

Yes, however your proof pic has to be you physically holding a sign in the picture to proove that it's you. :) Also, you'll be submitting in the "New Member" category, not the male.

I completed the last step of uploading my kid's costume pic to the gallery. The picture needs to be rotated clockwise. I tried to do this on my own, but the change didn't take. Should I upload another one after the first is deleted by Admin?

I'll check it out tonight for you!

Edit

new proof pic updated and picture in new members costume section (other catagory photo reported)

Last edited:

Hello! I just submitted my thread and my photo in the gallery. I hope I did everything right - please let me know if I missed anything.

Hello! I just submitted my thread and my photo in the gallery. I hope I did everything right - please let me know if I missed anything.

You're good, however I moved your gallery photo to the "New Members" category. Good luck!

Uuuh, after a long halloween weekend I just returned back to real life and realized it's already the fourth here in Germany! So just to make sure my timezone calculations are correct: the contest closes about 19 hours after this posting, right? :$

Uuuh, after a long halloween weekend I just returned back to real life and realized it's already the fourth here in Germany! So just to make sure my timezone calculations are correct: the contest closes about 19 hours after this posting, right? :$

Correct!

Michael, could you check out my thread and tell me of its complete?
I also can't change my thread title.

Thanks!

Mark.

Edit:
Also, I uploaded to New Members as I'm on the border, it's it's wrong, I'll re-upload!
Thanks!

Last edited:

Michael, could you check out my thread and tell me of its complete?
I also can't change my thread title.

To change your thread title click "edit" on your first post, then hit "more reply options". then you can change your title. :)

Edit:
Also, I uploaded to New Members as I'm on the border, it's it's wrong, I'll re-upload!
Thanks!

You were right. All good! :)

Just changed my build thread to an entry thread, just added a proof pic. Hope all is good.

http://www.therpf.com/f24/boris-mzh...me-contest-entry-skyrim-daedric-armor-189757/

Here is my contest entry:

Category: New Members

1st Doctor Who greyscale costume, collaborative project of my girlfriend Maria and me:

ApophisV - 1st Doctor Who (Hartnell) greyscale costume - the RPF Gallery

http://www.therpf.com/f24/apophisvs...-contest-entry-hartnells-doctor-twist-198023/
(proof picture in post #8)

I hope my entry is complete? :)

-Daniel

Uploaded the picture in the gallery. can you please confirm if all his been completed?

http://www.therpf.com/f24/rmapua23s-s-2013-halloween-costume-contest-entry-iron-patriot-my-5-yr-old-son-198997/

Just finished my proof photo, uploaded my pic, and edited my build thread.
http://www.therpf.com/f24/bizarro-lois-2013-halloween-costume-contest-entry-queen-hearts-194570/

All good! The lot of you. :)

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back