The RPF 2012 Halloween Costume Contest - WINNERS ANNOUNCED

Re: *** the RPF 2012 Halloween Costume Contest ***

Hey there, quick question. :$ Can the background of the gallery pic be photoshopped?
I can only find pictures of myself in the costume standing in front of ugly convention center walls. :lol

Thank you!

BACKGROUNDS ONLY can be modified. Any alteration to the costume however will result in being disqualified from the contest.

I highly recommend finding a friend with a good photographic eye and getting some shots done. :)

Last edited:

Bravo!!!
Thanks!
I understand the need to advertise...but I am very glad that that it doesn't have to compromise the whole purpose of the contest :)

I can confirm that indeed you do have to be a registered member to vote and there are safeguards in place to help prevent voter fraud. :thumbsup

Your gallery pic has to be unaltered however you're free to post some pics in your build thread with modified backgrounds.

I highly recommend finding a friend with a good photographic eye and getting some shots done. :)

Guys, after VERY careful re-reading of the rules I have come to realize that there is no line regarding use of photoshop for your gallery pic backgrounds.

Due to this I am adding a line in the rules that states that BACKGROUNDS ONLY can be modified. Any alteration to the costume however will result in being disqualified from the contest.

Just Posted my White Walker/ "other" costume hope i did everything alright, im new to the blog world... not sure how to affix my images throughout my post, they ended up displayed as attachments.

cant wait to see all the submissions!

here's my thread.... http://www.therpf.com/f24/mutant-joker-kinda-164235/#post2543616

and here's my Joker and Harley Quinn photo

IMG_2751_zpsa8d358e4.jpg

That reminds me, I tried uploading my photo to the gallery last night, and as far as I know, it uploaded successfully, but I still don't see it. Does it take a while for the photos to appear, or should I try uploading it again?

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back