So, The progress on the Leech Woman scan has been taking some time, but now, the scan of the action figure is complete and the files are being finalized.

Leech Woman full body.jpg

Now that the body is taken care of, the next obvious issue are getting copies of her different facial expressions. While a copy of her open mouth head exists in a private collector's possession, no scans of it or her other heads as of yet exist. So, for now, custom files will be the best option.

A while back I had comssioned a file for a different puppet (to be discussed later), That I sent a print of, to a friend. He painted it up and, suprisingly, it works very well as a neutral Leech Woman face. This leaves her open mouthed face and her angry face still needing to be acquired.

279580358_272718128314105_5969942013052115829_n.jpgLeech Open Mouth.jpgLeech Angry.jpg

So, while I am still paying off the Leech Woman files and try to sort out her heads, I went ahead and painted up the Tunneler Sculpt my friend made. I am blown away by how close this is to the original.

284060737_1067056873903173_3025908831701420745_n.jpg

Time for an update to Decapitron. I've already shown the work on his Surveillance head, which was the only one that Vehicros had made. So, I went ahead and comissioned his main, Morphing, head from a 3d modeler in a facebook group. The heads require a bit of extra work, as the modeler wasnt familiar with fdm prints.

That just left the War head. I got in contact with someone who had comissioned files for it. They gave me the files and I was able to print the pieces and assemble them. With that, the three main heads for Decapitron are complete. Eventually, I plan to have files made for the extra heads from the comics. But, for now, he is finished.

283544835_5072453596195928_7884465413073672358_n.jpg L-R War, Morph, Surveillance

After many many months of work, the Leech Woman 3d printed prototype is complete.

Her head was modeled by Matine Yang and the body is created from a scan of the vintage action figure, done by Ultrafx Studios.

Attachments

• IMG_20220905_120251.jpg
    IMG_20220905_120251.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 103
So, Im a little late, but here is the first update on the fastest six guns in the west; Six-Shooter

View attachment 1447487

View attachment 1447489
I started by frankensteining three drawing mannequins together.
View attachment 1447500

I 3d printed his head and used the action figure as reference for his hairline, He accidentally got stepped on, luckily his head was salvaged by a combination of super glue and wood filler (see above). After that, he just needed a repaint.

View attachment 1447501
Next I printed his hands. To mount them, I filled them with fast setting resin and stuck pieces of a wooden dowel into them to mount them to the arms.
View attachment 1447507
So, now I had his body basically finished, he just needed clothes. After I had made a post showing off the progress of everyone in a facebook group, another member contacted me offering to sell me a shirt for Six-Shooter and and outfit for Torch. The price was right, so, we made a deal.

View attachment 1447509View attachment 1447508View attachment 1447510
Unfortunately, this is where I hit a snafu. The seller actually pointed out that my Six-Shooter was too tall and told me how much to remove from his toros to make his accurate. With the aid of my building's maintenence man, I attempted to chop down two of his torsos. The first one cut through fine, the second one however, exploded for reasons neither of us could figure out. I attempted to glue the pieces back together. Unfortunately, I had to remove the tension spring that held them both on and when I tried to reattach them, it got over stretched. So, I attached the arms with string, sadly, it too is too loose.
View attachment 1447512
Here he is, after reassembly. I just ordered some more mannequins, so, I'll be able to reassambled him soon. Then, I just need to get his outfit made.
View attachment 1447513
As a solution to his guns, I ordered these USB's that I had seen someone else use. So, now I wait for these and the mannequins to arrive and try to find someone to make the rest of his outfit.
what size mannequins did you use and how tall did it turn out I'm looking for one for a blade puppet but i can't find one large enough

So, with the year almost over, I figured I should get in a final update for the year. A while ago, I comissioned UltraFX Studios to model Jester's throne for me and the file is almost done. He just needs to finish the Ravens that sit on top of the back.
received_5465902920098749 (1).jpg

So, a new year and I finally got some pieces I paid for last spring. I reached out to someone known as "Circus of the Dead productions" regarding castings of the Retro Puppets; Cyclops and Retro Six-Shooter.
This person has a bad reputation as being unreliable, but, I was sick of nothing but dead ends regarding these castings.
I finally had threatened legal action and that got them to finally send me them.

The ridiculous thing is the Cyclops "casting" is actually just the decapitated head of the replica. But, they used the movie molds for the retro replica's so it works out.

Below are the two with my movie mold Replicas of Drill Sergeant and Doctor Death. Now, it's off to acquire Retro Pinhead and Retro Blade.

IMG_20230107_160016_722.jpgIMG_20230107_125204.jpg

So, just a brief follow up to my last post. As I mentioned, Full Moon actually used the movie molds for the retro replica's, including the bodies.

So, because they shared the main buck, only need certain parts to complete them, once I get head castings of Retro Pinhead and Retro Blade. Specifically, I need Retro Pinhead's armand the hands for Retro Blade and Six-Shooter.
IMG_20230108_235326.jpg

So, a brief update. My friend Scott Bonilla has taken up doing 3D modeling and scanning work and has been collaborating with another friend Derrick Natas to scan all of Derrick's replica headsculpts

334051188_1134022753936742_6560443006645789303_n.jpg The first one Scott did on his own was the old action figure of the King Totem from Part 5

333154591_156638860250794_3731212104572435407_n.jpg Next, They scanned Derrick's replica of Bombshell from Axis Rising, from the movie molds, and modded her to be compatible with BJD doll body designed for Leech Woman by Circus of the Dead.
336621400_609924080586855_7401469729999309015_n.jpgMost Recently, at my request, Scott digitally modeled Ninja from Axis of Evil, so we now have the last memeber of the Toulon Puppets accounted for in model form.

Hopefully, we can keep this train rolling.

Jester was always my favorite.
The spinning bit really doesn’t work…you would have to do three slices for the sad face.

A shame there wasn’t a Chucky cross-over.

So, been a few months since the last update and, unfortunately, this one isn't a good one.

molds.jpgIMG_20230712_023816.jpg

In the first picture is the Tunneler sculpt that my friend Steve Eisele made, the mold I made of it and my personal casting of it. In the second picture is a scan of one that I sold to someone, which he then scanned without Steve or I's permission. He saw my post about this in the RPF facebook group and then sent me countless messages claiming he wasn't selling them, that he was doing it for personal use, which doesn't change the fact he did this behind our back and had actually bragged about this to others, which I found out later.

He then tried to claim someone else must have scannned it, despite the fact I reconized the specific casting I sold him. After further messages I didn't reply to, he started yelling that he can do whatever he wants with the stuff he buys and then blocked me. He then started accusing other people of ratting him out, which lead to them sending me screenshots of his rants.

On a lighter note, I do have a more positive update that will be coming shortly.

Last edited:
So, it's been a longer time than I planned, but, I have good news. I was finally able to get my hands on a screen lineage casting of Tunneler from the original 5 films.

I have since made a mold and will also be seeing about getting it scanned.

So,a much happier update than last time.

Attachments

• IMG_20231021_005545.jpg
    IMG_20231021_005545.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 46
So, here's a little update on the first replica I worked on. My V1 Leech Woman has been properly completed and fully clothed.

IMG_20231127_205323.jpg
Here is a photo of her next to the 3D printed version designed by UltraFX Studios for me.

IMG_20231127_205702.jpg

Hopefully, updates will be coming more quickly in the New Year.

So, things have been slow on this end, mainly due to having two different wise guys making multiple fake accounts to stalk and harass me.

On a lighter note, I have found a possible source for one of the heads from Puppet Master vs Demonic Toys. While it's a terrible film, it would be nice to archive these for the future.

I've also been hunting other pieces of David Allen's work down for my collection.

Last edited:
So, since my last post, I've been speaking to a friend who work on Puppet Master vs Demonic Toys and it turns out he has copies of both Blade and the Sad Jester heads. That leaves just finding Six-Shooter and Pinhead.EMbGazsUwAE2Ckd.jpg

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back