The PIONEER Yoda puppet in fandom that started it.

Trap Joe

Sr Member
The PIONEER Yoda puppet in fandom that started Yoda (puppets) rebuildings

Hello there. Now, that I found out how to share pictures in the internet, I would like to show you some pictures and videos of my old Yoda silicone puppet I built 2002 with the help of a friend of mine.
YouTube - Andy und Cadi Weddingmovie
YouTube - Jörg´s Yoda puppet 1
YouTube - Jörg´s Yoda puppet test 2

I can move the eyes in every direction, open and close the upper eyelids two thirds independently, the under Eyelids one third. I can move the ears, mouth. The face is very flexible, so I can make facial expressions also with the forehead. I´m also able to work with foam latexes, but on Yoda I decided to make it in silicone, because it lasts longer and can be shown under daylight. Here are some pictures of the shows and movies I did with him. I hope you like him:

Last edited:
Re: my old Yoda silicone puppet

Looks GREAT!:thumbsup I love the pic of him holding the phone. He looks like a little kid holding it that way.:lol

LOL Park. Thank you. These are some shots of me and a friend of mine goofing around with that puppet. I think we laughed out tears on this day...:lol

Most definitely one of the better Yoda's I've seen. I guess he's a classic in your collection by now! :)

And this must have been the absinthe everyone is talking about around here...:lol

305conyodafert.jpg

Awesome Yoda!!!! Who did the head sculpt? It's the best I've seen!

Thank you.

I did the head sculpt together with help of my employee.

TridCloudwalker: Yes, I have several appeariences of him on DVD. My Yoda was the main part of the opening show of Jedi Con 2004 and was also the first Ghost the Star Wars Christmas Carol movie that was the opener of Jedi Con 2008 and leaded throuh the Con DVD´s. I Played him in front of over 1600 people on stage and did some Yoda-Quiz shows. Guess it would be the next step for me to upload video to the internet.

JME3 wrote:Most definitely one of the better Yoda's I've seen. I guess he's a classic in your collection by now!

Yes,:lol it is. Thank you. Yes and you knew that Yoda´s devoted to absinthe. It was a private picture :lol

Last edited:

Hi JME3 That´s where and how I have displayed him now. One picture shows him with my Stop motion Chewbacca puppet I made back in 1991

Last edited:

Very nice and inspiring works there Jörg! :thumbsup

I have Cyberman's Yoda I hope to get together sometime while the earth's still standing. After that, it won't matter will it? :lol

Last edited:

that is the best Yoda iv ever seen ! he looks alive! lol

i want one?
is it possible to get one?

Very nice work there. I love the expressions he makes, especially the picture where he's getting his chin scratched.

That is the best Yoda I have ever seen!
I just wish you had more pictures of it to share!:rolleyes

Very cool.

Gott im Himmel!!!! :eek

Thats the baby I was talking about in one of my threads the other week that inspired me to do my Yoda. It felt then and still does now like the real puppet.

Great stuff mein Freund

Phil

Thank you guys :). You really make me happy. I really enjoy making Yoda puppetry. Then I do speak like him and repaire the puppet properly for that I can imitate the actual movements. The hair are all punched in one by one and I made Updates on the belt and walking stick.

Yes I will upload some video when I found out how. But I can send DVD´s of his performances. If you need one P.M. me.

Hm, I have made very good moulds. So it´s possible to make new casts. But to make another Yoda puppet will be an enormous, complicated time consuming progress, that I have not planned to do it again for another Yoda...unless somebody is willing me to pay enough...which I don´t believe. Only Film studios would do. If they would have a need for a Yoda puppet.:wacko
Which I don´t believe, because Yoda already had his appearances...And now the bits and bites have taken over...:confused

I will post some pictures of the making of the puppet for you these days. Maybe this helps you to make a working, articulated Yoda puppet yourself.

Last edited:

The yoda looks great!!! Would you make it from Urethane rubber tinted green?:)

Sorry Darth Clouds. I didn´t want to forget you...
No, if I have to a Yoda, I will only put green tinted Silicone (dragon skin) or resin in my Yoda moulds.

Last edited:
This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back