The PEPAKURA question thread - PLEASE READ RULES IN FIRST POST!

Do you mean how to resize inside pepakura designer before printing?
It depends on what you wish to print; in 2d menu select "change scale".

-torso: measure from armpit to armpit
-bicep: either top of shoulder or armpit to elbow
-forearm: elbow to wrist
-pelvis: hipbone to hipbone
-thigh: either inside leg or hip to knee
-shin: knee to ankle

Or page type such as A3/A4? 3rd or 4th tab top left menu.
I hope this helps (and that I have understood your question correctly).

Do you mean how to resize inside pepakura designer before printing?
It depends on what you wish to print; in 2d menu select "change scale".

-torso: measure from armpit to armpit
-bicep: either top of shoulder or armpit to elbow
-forearm: elbow to wrist
-pelvis: hipbone to hipbone
-thigh: either inside leg or hip to knee
-shin: knee to ankle

Or page type such as A3/A4? 3rd or 4th tab top left menu.
I hope this helps (and that I have understood your question correctly).
Sorry about that, i actually meant the printer's setting. I can increase it to more than 200% of the normal size but I'm not really sure

Sorry about that, i actually meant the printer's setting. I can increase it to more than 200% of the normal size but I'm not really sure

Print out the file onto standard printer paper and see how much you need to increase or decrease, if it's close adjust by 10% then try again... rinse and repeat ;)

The simplest way to make a file the correct size for your head is to measure your head in a door, then make sure the width of your head will fit into the inside of the helmet by using the 'measure distance' tool from within the Pepakura Designer program and increase or decrease the helmet by using the 'change scale' menu option. Adjust the scale then re-check the distance using the measurement tool again and keep adjusting it until your head definitely fits inside the helmet.

Don't forget to add some space for any electronics and padding that you will need.

Alternatively ask someone who does have a lot of experiance with Pepakura to adjust the file for you however this may not be something you can get done for free so be careful who you ask.

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back