I need another pair of eyes. Star Wars: Visions Ronin.

BikerScout1599

I am starting my research to put together a Ronin costume from SW: Visions. I think I have a few things figured out I just want to make sure I have the correct train of thought. I am not worried about the minor details for now.
I am using images of a couple of figures, and the single screen shot I could find. I looks like the costume consist of a gi type white undershirt, a black gi main shirt, a sleeveless hooded robe, The pants elude me. I thought the pants were Japanese Hakama but the pictures I am looking at they conform more to the legs. Anybody have any ideas?

JcvrFHb.jpg

AailRmt.jpg

3ROEGMB.jpg

hO0OIpV.jpg

You might look at the design of Thai Fisherman pants. The images also show the legs sharply narrowing to hemmed cuffs. I am not familiar with any style with that silhouette other than "harem" pants. (From some quick research this India-style pant is correctly called salwar.) Putting the two together might give you something close.

Last edited:
You might look at the design of Thai Fisherman pants. The images also show the legs sharply narrowing to hemmed cuffs. I am not familiar with any style with that silhouette other than "harem" pants. Putting the two together might give you something close.
That's actually what I was thinking also..

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back