The Nautilus Home Theatre

So awesome! Your projector housing is beautiful! Does it hinder the operation or bulb life due to restricted airflow?

Thanks! No, there is only a very open wire mesh over the front exhaust vent and nothing over the rear. No hinderance to of adverse effect on bulb life.

Truly excellent work...was one of the main inspirations for my Vulcania Man-Cave :D

Rob

Sent from [location encrypted]...somewhere on the Tharkside of Barsoom ;)

Wow! I am so totally inspired. However i do not think my wife would ket me do that now, but soon my daughter will be 18 maybe i can steam her room up a bit. Great job sir!

I agree... "Steaming up your daughter's room when she turns 18" just doesn't sound right :lol

Wow, normally i am the one who catches that kinda remark, i like steam age tech, and the period of time when cowboys started using cars and planes, not neciarially steam punk. But ok i would've remarked on my remark also ;), but i wont change it

Wow, I can't believe I've never seen this. It's incredible. In my opinion the Nautilus is one of the most gorgeous designs in movie history. My wife and I went to Disneyland Paris 2 years ago and I was likely the most excited person in the park to do the Nautilus walkthrough they have there, haha.

Have you added anything new?

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back