The DEFINITIVE TDK Joker Costume Thread/Project

Just added the suspenders to my site:

They turned out a little cheaper than expected, so they will be $50 (shipping included).

Kind regards,
Magnoli

Nice braces Mr. Magnoli!
I wanted to ask you, when I buy a pair of joker shoes would it be possible to tweak the design based on some observations of mine or is your design template set now?

My scars are more accurate than those and run in silicone. They can be blended into the skin with a little more silicone. The silicone I use is skin safe and made by smooth on. I am soon going to jump into gelatine for the scars but I still think silicone's better as it's what was used in the movie. I've also been experimenting with encapsulating them with the very same product used for the film.

Just To let every one know i took A LOT! of Blu-ray Screen caps so let me know if you need any (make sure You message me because its alot easier to keep up with!
Chris,

The vest is in the works, I can do the shirt and jacket anytime and now thinking about doing a custom run of tartan fabric for the pants...

Kind regards,
Magnoli

Nice suspenders. They have a great feel and weight. The color is perfect. Just need to save up for the shirt, tie, and coat.

I posted this up at SSH and thought you guys would like to see it as well...

For the accuracy nuts I found some new high res shots of the suit on display and look what I found:

buttonfly.jpg

BUTTON FLY

And also what is that blue material with the buttons? Is the fly lined with something other than the pinstripe?

I never saw anyone say for sure one way or the other.

Indy any idea what the blue fabric is? Could the whole pants be lined like that?

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back