The Death Star

awesome work on the DS.
as for your impressive snow art, this might crush your delusions of grandeur.
https://www.facebook.com/ArchiDesiign/photos/pcb.644387649049827/644386769049915/?type=1&theater
10958564_644386769049915_6205335589045477916_n.jpg

Thanks. And that snow scene...wow. Lots of snow sculpted so perfectly. Much to learn I have.....to bad I probably won't get to even see snow for a while now.

Can't believe its been a week since I got anything done. So here is a bit more to the top part.
Got some more glow paint, since the one I was using is old and getting a bit pasty. However, the new one is not quite as bright. Not by much, but enough that I could notice. So I mixed just a little of the new with the old and that seemed to actually work out.

LOL I thought I was going to read you ran out of paint for a sec. with all the dots. looking good man! whats the size/dia of this? keep on..... tackin?? uhh dippin?? stipplin?? :eek

Its interesting seeing the lights in green.

My model (and the original at filming) had white/yellow lights.

The original today has purplish light.

Sort of neat seeing the variety.

Thanks. I need to do more "lights", but thats the one thing that is just so tedious, that I keep putting it off now. Don't have a filming schedule to keep or anything.
I should recolor the lights to be different colors to see how that looks.

- - - Updated - - -

Its interesting seeing the lights in green.

My model (and the original at filming) had white/yellow lights.

The original today has purplish light.

Sort of neat seeing the variety.

Btw, you don't have any pics of the right side past the dish for the lights? Everything I see online is the side lit up by the studio lights, and can't see the "windows". I know you went and saw the real deal in person, so guessing you were able to use that. Living in Florida, I live about as far as I can from the thing.

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back