The charmer's name was Gaff... I'd seen him around....

wayouteast

Sr Member
Just added another of the core Blade Runner cast to the 1/6 scale figures in my collection, this time Gaff.

IMG_6303.JPG

He's beautifully sculpted by Jorge Rahab and the STL files are available on CG Trader at a very reasonable price. I printed the parts in Elegoo ABS-type resin on my old Elegoo Mars. They're nicely designed and engineered to fit together almost seamlessly and assembly was very easy with only slight filling and adjustment needed. He's painted mostly in Vallejo acrylics, and I spent some time on his distinctively patterned shirt, tie, waistcoat and hatband!

The sculpt is a terrific likeness of Edward James Olmos and the pose is really nice too with him carrying a PKD blaster (Deckard's?) and leaning on a silver-topped cane. I didn't use the files for the supplied base, opting to stand him on the same Ennis House tile base I created for the other figures.

I printed the parts at 1106% which made him the same scale as the other figures in my display - Deckard is the old Pegasus Phantom vinyl kit with a custom sculpted head and 3D-printed blaster. Rachel, Roy and Pris are more of Jorge's sculpts and equally nice. I'm really hoping that he continues the series with Leon and Zhora at some point, and maybe even Sebastian, Tyrell, Bryant or Chew.

IMG_6429.JPG IMG_6308.JPG IMG_6438.JPG IMG_6318.JPG IMG_6442.JPG IMG_6323.JPG IMG_6435.JPG IMG_6314.JPG IMG_6436.JPG IMG_6312.JPG

Last edited:
Nice paintjob. Great detail. I've had those models in my watchlist for a while but haven't pulled the trigger because I have too much stuff waiting to be printed! :lol: Then again, I see they're 60% off at the moment...

Nice paintjob. Great detail. I've had those models in my watchlist for a while but haven't pulled the trigger because I have too much stuff waiting to be printed! :lol: Then again, I see they're 60% off at the moment...
I noticed that too! I think they're a bargain at the original price given how good the sculpts are. For $12 they're a no-brainer IMO.

Gotcha. Jorge Rahab doesn't seem to have a Deckard, oddly enough.
There's a set of 1/6 BR figures on CGTrader currently by WeMakeMonsters - Deckard, Rachel, Batty, Pris, Tyrell and Sebastian. They're not bad, and very reasonably priced at $25 for the set, although they're not as detailed as Jorge Rahab's and the likenesses are not quite as perfect. Of all of them, Tyrell and Sebastian are actually the best resemblances.

He's got some other nice genre subjects too - horror, fantasy and SF.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back