The Beginning of the End: Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows

UnusualWizardry

Hey guys, well it seems that a couple of images of paper props from Deathly Hallows are online (have been for a while now) so I've started work on them! I've actually finished a full paper prop from the upcoming Deathly Hallows films:

"Harry Potter: Undesirable No. 1 Poster":
My Replica (Left) and The Original in the movie (Right)
dhcomparisonrpf.jpg

Sorry for the tagging and the bad picture quaility. But i did have some of my work stolen a year or so back, so im still strict about my stuff. Again, i apologize.

Anyways, this is ONE of two known versions from the movies, the other version I haven't made yet, but the only real difference is that there's a different picture of Harry, so I'll get right on that one. As you can see the one in the movie is more flat, but I felt like I wanted mine to have far more texture to it, so I added more texture. Lol

I'm working on replicating several other props from the films. I'm currently half way through doing the cover for "The Life and Lies of Albus Dumbledore" Anyone else working on Deathly Hallows props?

Last edited:
Cool shirt, though I don't remember seeing any posters with red ink in the film... though to refresh my memory I hope they hurry up and put it out on dvd, I want to own it already!

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back