The Batman costume research and found parts ID

They are based off a flight suit but haven’t been able to track down the exact one. I believe they followed the design and made in house. Once the book comes out next month we will be able to see more of what they are. And maybe can I’d. Better
Hey did u find it?

james28

1. If you're looking for replica gloves, Ninco creations offers them on Instagram.
2. Yes he does, Robert's Workshop.
3. The flightsuit is entirely in house design. You'll need to custom make it or find a vendor to do so for you.

Been slowly working and upgrading my suit for the last few months.
Thinking next is going to be the gloves. I'm looking at the breachers. But I'm confused as the screen used gloves have ribbing on the thub ( same as on my current ones except the film used are leather)
I know some of the armour is moved around but did they custom make the base glove or is there way to adding the thumb ribbing to the breachers.
Few pics of my suit and poster edit of my suit attached along wotb references.
AirBrush_20230828155657.jpg
axriy6dmmdu81.jpg
the-batman-2022-lebensgross-figur-figure-statue-lifesize-heroes-10-2.jpg
b7fg2vjisla61.jpg
AirBrush_20230823104317.jpg
IMG-20230820-WA0005.jpg
IMG-20230820-WA0009.jpg

Last edited:
Hello sp1derman ! From the ribbing on the thumb, the palm of the screen used gloves, and even the stitching changes on shared design details between the Breachers and the film gloves, I can say with certainty they were made completely custom for the film.

If it helps, these are my gloves that are made by Ninco Creations...although I made slight modifications and did the painting and weathering but they offer a good base to make some very accurate gloves if you're looking for an upgrade.
The Batman gloves - Imgur.jpg

The Batman gloves - Imgur (1).jpg

Hello sp1derman ! From the ribbing on the thumb, the palm of the screen used gloves, and even the stitching changes on shared design details between the Breachers and the film gloves, I can say with certainty they were made completely custom for the film.

If it helps, these are my gloves that are made by Ninco Creations...although I made slight modifications and did the painting and weathering but they offer a good base to make some very accurate gloves if you're looking for an upgrade.
View attachment 1733418
View attachment 1733419
Hi cloninaround thankyou for this. Is there a way to reach them outside of Instagram/Facebook?
Look prettiness spot on. Do you mind me asking what modifications you made yourself?
Can't tell if it's just the angle but it doesn't look like the hand plate has the curve on one side?

Hi cloninaround thankyou for this. Is there a way to reach them outside of Instagram/Facebook?
Look prettiness spot on. Do you mind me asking what modifications you made yourself?
Can't tell if it's just the angle but it doesn't look like the hand plate has the curve on one side?
They're stiff urethane but they have the angles to the handplates. As mentioned I did all painting alongside replacing the plastic lens, and added the scratches and scuffs to the wrist panels to match the film suit.

They have an Instagram, and a site.

Hey, guys! I am writing today because I noticed someone was asking to do business with another user, rovrtworkshop, and I wanted to put out a warning that he is nothing more than a scam.

Last christmas, I had the opportunity to enter a giveaway for a fully finished cowl from Rob. The giveaway stipulated that contestants had to donate to a charity, and send a screenshot of that receipt to Rob to be entered. I donated $100 and on Christmas day, I actually won the giveaway. But here I am, ELEVEN months later, and communication with Rob has since been nearly nonexistent. On the very few and rare opportunities I actually got a response from the guy, he would either say my cowl is shipping out "soon" or just disregard my order in writing, because I was "not a client, just a winner."

About a week ago, I left a comment on his then-newest post, asking Rob to get back to my messages, and fulfill my order. After immediately deleting my comment, he finally responded to me. He told me I would no longer be receiving the cowl because I was "just an ******* who couldn't wait another week," as if I was supposed to know that because again there was NO COMMUNICATION from the guy. He said that he would instead giveaway a FULLY FINISHED COWL to EVERY contestant from last year's giveaway (which he publicly went back on when he announced the giveaway would now have three winners, all to be chosen the next day and has since never acknowledged or followed up with).

Guys, this is just the tip of the iceberg for the entire situation. I haven't even dived into how he regularly steals money from his "clients" and never fulfills their orders. We haven't gone into how he's trying to silence me from speaking out about my case and the countless others who are against him (by trying to pay me off), or the many instances he's bullied and put down other creators (creators who actually get their props out by deadlines no less), and their work.

If you want to dive deeper into this whole shitshow with me, with plenty screenshots to back it all up, then check out my newest video on YouTube HERE:

If you have dealt with Rob, I want you to know you are not alone in this. Feel free to reach out to me on Instagram (@ christian.not.jay) and I can provide resources to help you combat his scam.

I really don't have anything good to say about his shop; I went through the same aggravating process just trying to buy a pair of gaiters...communication was sketchy most of the time, or there was always some excuse handy as to why they were being delayed.

I ordered them early in the year, was told it would be a number of weeks before they went out (in writing)....then it took almost 6 months to finally get them (my PayPal deadline), and even then they were the wrong size (even though I told him TWICE what size I needed). I finally had to open a PayPal dispute against him to get the replacements in a half-way timely manner, and used every Batman costuming forum on Facebook to publicly shame him into finally sending the replacements before I would drop the litigation. You should hear the voicemails that he sent me...not professional at all.

He seems like an amiable enough guy to know him in person, but his public relation skills and customer service is abysmal...and, I'm not the only one who's had issues with him. My Messenger is filled with guys who are having the same problems with his services, and even though he makes a great looking cape, there's no damn way I will ever deal with him again.

Rob

Just got the opportunity to share an update on the Rob situation and as it turns out, Michael Enoch from Hero's Journey Workshop is just as toxic to the overall Batman cosplay community. This new video still features a lot of focus on Rob, particularly his treatment towards other makers and his own customers, as well as how much Michael is trying to cover this all up. It's very disheartening, but the last video has made great steps into bringing a real change to the community.

Here's the link for the video:

In a positive development, if any of you reading this have dealt with Rob, PayPal wants to hear from YOU! Call 1-888-221-1161 and ask to be transferred to the disputes and resolutions supervisor. Mention Rob's PayPal profile and you will be able to explain the situation. Be sure to have your transaction number for reference!

I really don't have anything good to say about his shop; I went through the same aggravating process just trying to buy a pair of gaiters...communication was sketchy most of the time, or there was always some excuse handy as to why they were being delayed.

I ordered them early in the year, was told it would be a number of weeks before they went out (in writing)....then it took almost 6 months to finally get them (my PayPal deadline), and even then they were the wrong size (even though I told him TWICE what size I needed). I finally had to open a PayPal dispute against him to get the replacements in a half-way timely manner, and used every Batman costuming forum on Facebook to publicly shame him into finally sending the replacements before I would drop the litigation. You should hear the voicemails that he sent me...not professional at all.

He seems like an amiable enough guy to know him in person, but his public relation skills and customer service is abysmal...and, I'm not the only one who's had issues with him. My Messenger is filled with guys who are having the same problems with his services, and even though he makes a great looking cape, there's no damn way I will ever deal with him again.

Rob
Can confirm, can not recommend this shop. You will literally have to file a PayPal dispute to get your product, and it will likely be B grade at best.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back