The Batman costume research and found parts ID

Upon further study I see both gloves contain the taser fingers

Attachments

• C5A65483-99B3-4751-B888-C7F9C46C5AC5.jpeg
    C5A65483-99B3-4751-B888-C7F9C46C5AC5.jpeg
    85.2 KB · Views: 258
On the website, it says the minimum order is fairly low at £25. Shipping might add a lot to the final price, though. IIRC, people getting Makefast buckles for Star-Lord's bag from Guardians of the Galaxy said it was expensive to the US.

So far, I haven't had any luck trying to call their number; I just get message that it's unavailable. However, I did find another place that says they have the triangle in stock.
I bought the triangle for £5.28, shipped to the US

Has anybody been able to figure out what brand and type the backpack is that Bruce wears in drifter clothing on his motorcycle? People have reported that it's the Kelty MAP 3500, but I don't think it is.

One guy on reddit claimed to figure out which bag it was, but he's refused to reply to anyone in weeks, which is great....

It's driving me nuts guys!
Omaya Sport Rucksack

So I have an update on the Belt buckle used from the movie, I was told he needs an order of 500 before they can bring it back.
BC5B1EFE-0611-4CEC-B761-F9751D2F2646.jpeg

View attachment 1666202
Some shots of my Work in Progress Batsuit. Absolute Frankenstein of a project from so many different makers but it’s coming together so nicely. Currently waiting on the shoulders and biceps to arrive, as well as a new pouch and base for my utility belt
How did you exactly attach the cape. I like what you did. But, how exactly did you put it together?

zubat
As far as I know, the cape connected to 6 points on the suit. There are velcro tabs on each side of the collar near the traps that keep the inner part of the cape connected to the wearer. The ends are connected under the chest armor using fidlock snap connections, please reference earlier BTS pictures to showcase how this is done.

Finally, they connect to the shoulders to get the proper pleats.

Hi everyone, I just read through the thread, and it seems you guys are much better at identifying the products than me. Would anyone be willing to help me identify the Journal that Bruce uses in the movie? The closest I have come to linking it is the CIAK Classic Notebook, but I don't think it's a 100% match because the leather is different ( I think).

It's definitely an A5 size, with lined pages. I don't think it's a refillable cover because of the lack of strings on the notebook's spine. If anyone has any contact information of someone who may have worked on making this, it would be greatly appreciated!
Snapshot 2022-05-31 05.15.29.png

Also, thanks to Reddit, both pens used during the movie have been identified!

This one is a Cross Tech 3+ in gold.
xlqsnvu3bty81.jpg

This one is a Cross Classic Century Rollerball.
fy-this-pen-from-the-batman-movie-v0-cov2ppd3yso81.png

Can anyone help with a belt build? Like the identifying the pouches and the base of the basketweave duty belt?
A majority of the found part pouches are listed here in the thread, but as for the belt the common avenue is from a makerBat And the Cat” on Instagram.

As for how far you take it, that’s up to you as each found part had modifications in the film but if you choose to do them is up to you!

A majority of the found part pouches are listed here in the thread, but as for the belt the common avenue is from a makerBat And the Cat” on Instagram.

As for how far you take it, that’s up to you as each found part had modifications in the film but if you choose to do them is up to you!
Isn't Bat And The Cat's belt a collaboration with Pennyworth's Leather? Pretty sure you have to go through Pennyworth's to order one not BatAndTheCat

Isn't Bat And The Cat's belt a collaboration with Pennyworth's Leather? Pretty sure you have to go through Pennyworth's to order one not BatAndTheCat
I ordered through BatAndTheCat, but the process could have changed since the first run. I do not remember the leather maker they partnered with

I ordered through BatAndTheCat, but the process could have changed since the first run. I do not remember the leather maker they partnered with
I think they must have. The latest post I saw from them about the "Vengeance" belt was directing questions about stuff like pricing to Pennyworth's (I can definitely confirm Pennyworth's is their partner for this specific project after double checking), if they were still handling the logistics of the run I think they would answer questions about price no?

I think they must have. The latest post I saw from them about the "Vengeance" belt was directing questions about stuff like pricing to Pennyworth's (I can definitely confirm Pennyworth's is their partner for this specific project after double checking), if they were still handling the logistics of the run I think they would answer questions about price no?
I guess so, I merely spoke from my experience from the first run where it was all handled by BatAndTheCat when I purchased. Again that could have changed and it seems it did

I think when I ordered they were still called Tool Dye and Leather or something similar, hence my unfamiliarity with the new name.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back