The Batman costume research and found parts ID

Can confirm, can not recommend this shop. You will literally have to file a PayPal dispute to get your product, and it will likely be B grade at best.
Can also back this up, had a rough process trying to get him to deliver my ordered cowl from him, he said itd only take 2 weeks and it was nearly a 3 month wait, and like somebody else said, the communication was just awful. Numerous examples of him just completely dodging my very clearly worded and straight forward questions, and you couldn't squeeze out a definitive answer on anything from him in messages. I found the best course of action to be to wait until he starts a live stream, and to then ask about your order in the chat so he can't ignore your messages. I did that, and wouldn't you know it, my cowl shipped out like a day after lol. Of course it arrived with a few thin spots in the casting, so I'm waiting on him to (I will say kindly, as he's even letting me keep the first one) send a replacement cowl as well as the bicep guard armor for the movie suit. My deadline is in like 3 weeks so wish me luck lol.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back