The Amazing Spider-Man 2

I've got it on a window. If I refresh or close it it'll be gone. :(

The footage looks amazing, though. Can't wait for a trailer.

I was there when it happened, that whole panel was freaking awesome. My favorite part towards the end was when Spidey stuck to the police car and caught it after the cop fell out. Thats what I want to see, some displays of strength. In the previous spider movies, they never showcase his other abilities aside from web slinging.

I was there when it happened, that whole panel was freaking awesome. My favorite part towards the end was when Spidey stuck to the police car and caught it after the cop fell out. Thats what I want to see, some displays of strength. In the previous spider movies, they never showcase his other abilities aside from web slinging.

Stopping a TRAIN took a lot of strength.

And holding up the steel superstructure during the doc oc battle to keep it from crushing Mary Jane....

Sent from my HTC One X

Ok I suppose youre right about the train, I forgot about that. The steel though to protect Mary Jane didnt look that menacing to me though because it was just a rig, there were steel pieces flying all over the place. With the train sequence too, it involved mostly his webs too, granted the strength to hold onto them, but you know what I mean.

Three new ASM2 photos have been released. spiderman2fire1.jpgspiderman2fire2.jpgspiderman2fire3.jpg

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back